Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto the last few comments; I wonder if the mob would be making these comments to the people who told you the story in the first place? I've heard many, similar stories and there not meant to be taken literally, just listened too.

*Flame suit on*

Alright ye of little faith!

I have seen an Albino Tiger snake on more than one occasion, although it may have been the same snake both times, as was within the same area.
These were (at a guess) 20 klms West of Warrnambool, at a small "town" called Killarney. This is an area where farms run right to the beach, with sand-dunes and grassy scrub seperating them.

No I didn't take a pic, as I walk my many dogs there and don't carry a camera,

Yes I am quite confident that what I saw was indeed, a Tiger,

No it was NOT an exotic Cornsnake or similar,

Yes it could possibly have been some other Elapid.

(Edited to add... Killarney is quite near to the Tower Hill State Game Reserve, which appears to have a very large Tiger Snake population.)

Last edited:
Ahhhhh ha ha. Some of you dildonics need to get a new hobby. She posted that she saw an albino/pink tiger. Good luck to her. I wish i could find one. But then I lost track of the thread. Fark my head hurts. To some of you people I only have one word........ZOLOFT!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooo it's Friday Friday gotta get it down on Friday lol.
Hopefully aps Friday is better than aps Thursday :(

the hypothesis of the mystical pink attack serpents is failing credibility,damn what a wonderful storey

OH l'horreur! Nous battons toujours ce cheval mort! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yawn...reallY!?!

For the record Precious I never once stated that I actually knew french.
I think it was obvious I was engaging in a bit of harmless fun with a fellow forum member in order to lighten the mood.

What's the matter?
Still smarting over being flamed for posting a cock and bull story about man chasing albino tiger snakes?

What ever gets you through the day Precious.

Seen some bad discussions on APS, over the years, but this has to be Numero Uno...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back