NSW record books now online

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hashbean

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i see that our reptile record books can now be done online
i cant seem to make it work , it always tells me i cant be reconised
anyone else having problems signing in or loging on

out of curiosity are your license numbers 5 or 6 digits?
mine is 100***

if its 5 digits or less maybe try putting a 0 in front?

I'm trying to set up and account and my number isn't recognized either?? And it is a six number licensee.

Lol DECCW have done well by the sounds of it. Think I'll just mail my book this year

im not sure with the whole mailing my book, do i have to get a big envelope and put it in that because mine doesnt have its own seal?

I have had no issues at all. Registered first go and filled out all the information I need to!! So far so good.

: NSW record books now online

what a load of crap this is i applyed for my licence in jan and ive only just got it in the mail no log book or anything then i get a sms about this online crap ill call them monday and see what the go is

what a load of crap this is i applyed for my licence in jan and ive only just got it in the mail no log book or anything then i get a sms about this online crap ill call them monday and see what the go is

You in Vic or NSW?

I got the text message informing me of the online option but I still don't have a book or number :(

I'll be calling them on Monday too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back