Ballot and NSW Online Books now available.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gillsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
After picking up my ballot animal today and having a good chat with the lady from licensing and about how it can be approved even by process not so much my system improvements I just got the sms stating the books are now available online.

She kinda indicated they were up, but wait for the sms on monday.

So has anyone else got the sms.

I put in my details to try and register... but it said it couldn't recognize my details??

i already had registered on mon/tues the system was up. Guessing they were checking a few things before it was fully implemented

yeah i got the sms today aswell and i would also like to know if i have to send in the book or just do it all online now?

Yeah, you can do either. You will just need transfer everything across from your books to online.

Finally registered.Tried a few times and each time came back with no record exists or something like that.Turns out you need to use the email address that they already had/have on record.Not sure how you would go if they don't already have your email address on their records though.

Have just logged and transferred the information from my paper records- too easy, pick from some drop-down lists and add a few characters and each record is done.

I am a bit confused with this so with say my reptiles from last years how do I add them in and then if I breed them add that info in ?

You don't add them, you only add what's on your books currently, what you would submit in your paperwork this year.

Oh ok well I guess I did it wrong i added them on that date that u can not change and doesn't ask you for seller details I thought thats what that was for to add previous years. If you don't add them in then how would your balance on hand be correct it would only have what ever you have purchased/ sold and not what the total you have in your entire collection.

Seriously...... So far i've used it, an i must say... Hats off to the DECC, this online register is great

I agree it's awesome, they will bring more features in as the system matures and through a phased implementation. They are also discussing changing the internal process to allow the use of the online import reference number until the import number manual generated so we can at least start the import.

Yeah I just added my records! Fantastic work DECCW! Credit where credit is due! I love when organisations move with technology!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back