Glass Runners for enclosure?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goaty777

Reaction score
I have built an enclosure but need the plastic track that the glass slides along.
I have been to Bunnings and they have single plastic runners but not twin plastic runners, so the glass slides both ways (2 x glass panels sliding left and right).
I am in Sydney does anyone know where I can get this?
Your help will be much appreciated.

Look up in the yellow pages for glass supply/cutting companies in you area. They should have it. I use a place in penrith but I can't remember their name at the moment. The track comes in 4mm or 6mm depending on what size you want. I got some 6mm track the otherday it was $20 a meter but that was for top and bottom channel together. Hope that helps.

Yeah the glazier threw them in for free when I got my glass cut so just try one of them

If you ask bunnings they say they don't sell them. They are with the door tracks, weather seals etc Picked up mine tonight 26 for a 1.8m length top and bottom.

Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to describe Glass door runners to the people at bunnings every bunnings I have been to I ask them they take me to where they think they are and then I see that they don't have them...... I go to the special orders desk and they say they can't get them in. First time I walk into a Plastic shop I ask about glass door runners for Vivariums the guy directs me and cuts it to size for a reasonable price it was like getting hit by a train it was that exciting to finally go somewhere they get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back