Have You lost a snake around Brisbane?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cracksinthepitch

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Has anyone lost a snake around brisbane and suburbs say in the last 2 months? I wont say what suburb or what type of snake as this will act as proof that it is yours. Cracks

I'd say it's probably not a species native to the area if he's asking this

Last edited:
Has anyone lost a snake around brisbane and suburbs say in the last 2 months? I wont say what suburb or what type of snake as this will act as proof that it is yours. Cracks

Very good trick I do the same when I find money on the floor. "Has anyone lost any money?"
"Yes"
"How much?"
"$20"
"And what notes is that in?"
"2X$10"
"here you are"

Sounds like the leucistic ball python I lost.... in Coopoopadingwestendaringa....

I lost my patterneless Stimsons about a year ago. Im nin the Wynnum area. He wasnt very friendly, hence his name Grevious

Im serious

Last edited:
Ever think that it might be a wild snake??????
Ever consider i might know what im talking about Craig and am asking because it couldn't be a local species????

I'd say it's probably not a native species if he's asking this

What rubbish ,lets say it was a pigmy python and i posted anyone lost a pygmy python is brissy i'd get every flog like you saying its theirs, go away.
Im actually trying to help as a real, native ,out of locality, and very tame snake has been found.

Last edited:
Ever consider i might know what im talking about Craig and am asking because it couldn't be a local species????

What rubbish ,lets say it was a pigmy python and i posted anyone lost a pygmy python is brissy i'd get every flog like you saying its theirs, go away.
Im actually trying to help as a real, native ,out of locality, and very tame snake has been found.
Can we use the word "FLOG"???

Mate, I may have used the wrong word there. My intended meaning was not native to the area, thanks for the unnecessary rudeness regardless.

Mate, I may have used the wrong word there. My intended meaning was not native to the area, thanks for the unnecessary rudeness regardless.

Your original post has severe connontations for someone like me and can damage my reputation beyond repair. You wouldnt understand the implications because you dont know me or what i do.
However if it was just a slip of the keyboard as such then i appologise for my blunt response.
Maybe you just changed your response because it was bought to your attention ,i dont know because i dont know you , perhaps you shouldn't comment at all unless you were missing the snake in the first place, But then again thats APS for you.

Ignore the rubbish cracksinthepitch

Bump for doing something positive.

Thank you Sturdy, you know i could have just had the snake sent to me and keep it dishonestly as it is something i would love to have, but i feel for the person or people who may have lost it.

Hey,

Any luck? It would be nice for this story to have a happy ending...

Last edited:
and this:

is the most possibly damaging statement in the whole thread..........

oh ohhh, the thread just went down now, its going to get busy, probs should of left that lone i think jham

Your original post has severe connontations for someone like me and can damage my reputation beyond repair. You wouldnt understand the implications because you dont know me or what i do.
However if it was just a slip of the keyboard as such then i appologise for my blunt response.
Maybe you just changed your response because it was bought to your attention ,i dont know because i dont know you , perhaps you shouldn't comment at all unless you were missing the snake in the first place, But then again thats APS for you.

Well I was actually replying to the bloke who mentioned that it could be a wild snake, and I have edited my original post for clarity.

I was just trying to be helpful, but I can see how you misread that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back