IPAD2 In Target.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spilota_variegata

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was very upset when I heard that the Ipad2 had sold out within hours of its release. I had resigned myself to having to wait for a few weeks before I got mine - until to my delight, I found out the had some in my local Target store in Alice Springs. I rushed out and got the 64 Gb, 3G, WIFI for only $899. I'm so pleased as I almost bought one online the night before.

Certainly one of the benefits of not living in a capital city, good job!!

Heard people was waiting since 3am in some places. How is it? Is it better than the first one?

Heard people was waiting since 3am in some places. How is it? Is it better than the first one?

It's thinner, lighter, faster, has front and rear camera, higher resolution display and cheaper. I'm sure there's a lot more; still playing around with it.

Damn you apple :p
I hate apple. They release something awesome, then a year later release the newer cooler version. It's just a scam :(
I got an Ipad last year. Now the ipad2 is out. Where will it end :rolleyes:

I know exactly how you feel snakelluvver. At least my 4 year old daughter benefits from the purchase. She's got my one year old 64 Gb first gen IPad now. ;)

Apple sucks. You are all brainwashed!

Are we up to the iPhone 26 yet? Which has not 1, not 2 but 3 new features that you just HAVE to have!!! zzZZzZZzzz wake up :)

Damn you apple :p
I hate apple. They release something awesome, then a year later release the newer cooler version. It's just a scam :(
I got an Ipad last year. Now the ipad2 is out. Where will it end :rolleyes:

Don't worry the IMat will soon be available after the release of the IPad 3

You should of traded your old ipad in, or are you limited in shops there?
They are fun to play with :p

Its not through apple, its through phone companys, telstra, vodafone, and 3 do specific ipad data plans. They vary in price

cause I am a sucker for new toys........
I want one - BUT - I cant affort one......
Maybe one day.....
There are cheaper and better tablets that were there first and have all the bugs figured out the only reason that the IPAD is so popular is because Apple has a cult following.

Read the review, did some tests... found no problems. I've found Apple very good at exchanging items if anything is wrong. I've got several iPods, including classic, touch, nano, iPhones x 3 and a couple of iPads. Only ever had a problem with a classic I bought a long time ago.

I'm hooked on Apple products and will buy the iPad3 when it comes out next week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back