Stolen White Phase Bearded Dragons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the forensics lady was able to pull prints off the enclosures. At the very least, if you are reading this, and you haven't done it before, I wouldn't be doing it again, because your prints will be on file.

My offer still stands though. Return the reptiles, and I won't press charges.

geez i hope they give your dragons back!!! I really do

I can't believe the extremes people will go to just to earn a few bucks; selling stolen pets.

I personally think you're being a little generous about not charging them. If they were able to steal from an outdoor enclosure, they obviously have done it times before; people don't just wake up one day and think "I'm going to steal some bearded dragons today." They know what they're doing when it comes to stealing, and I wouldn't be surprised if their prints were already on file for some kind of theft. Well, anyway, all the best luck to ya and I hope someone gets a guilty enough conscience and hands them in. Or the cops break down their door.

the cops wont do anything. they are useless

Im not sure if someone mentioned this however there is many outdoor proof motion sensor cameras that can be set up that will need no touching (batteries) for up to a year. These take very good pictures which will be very useful in identifying and prosecuting offenders and can take very large memory cards which overwrite when full.

This particular model is set up for hunters, however is certainly suited to more urban situations:
Bushnell Trophy Cam, Sport, Cameras items at low prices on eBay.com.au

Something worth considering...
Goodluck.

Members here should want to help find your criters without wanting a reward. I know i'd like to think people would help me out if this happened to me, but I do suppose you would want to show your appreciation for help.
I would be posting reward posters in the local shops, say something like "I left my enclosure open by accident......" Make it look like you are not suss on anyone for stealing them. Also mention distictive markings, easily identified, well-known in local reptile scene, even mention micro-chips.
You could even put an ad in the local paper saying you want to pay top dollar for beardies, you never know.

Anyways I wish you all the best with this. I wish people didn't have to worry about thefts, but also be more aware about security measures. I am not saying this is your fault whatsover either. Keep us posted please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back