Sunshine Coast Reptile and Amphibian Club Meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudimans

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Our next meeting will be held next Thursday the 31st March at the Coolum Beach Hotel Function room kicking off at 7pm. Jay Turner will be doing a talk on keeping and breeding insects. Useful to anyone with dragons, small monitors or frogs-save you $$$! Also a great way to meet some like minded people!!
Would be great to see some new faces come along, and as always looking forward to seeing the regulars!

See you there!

Attachments

• scrac PIC.jpg
    scrac PIC.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 63
Jay was the the original owner of Minibeasts Enterprises. A Vic insect breeding company producing 50-100,000 crickets a week! He's promised to share the secrets that other commercial breeders don't want us to know!!

While I don't technically keep lizards my son does so I am looking forward to learning how to breed crickets for him. :) If he is too lazy to do it I might breed them and sell them to him haha. See you all there! May go early for a meal and a beer this time too. :D

I may come along and check out what these meetings are all about ;)

I guess i'll come along too then! I'm getting a tristis very shortly so i should probably learn how to breed my own insects or they will cost me a fortune :)
Hahaha just realised that my wife is the one who made this thread

I'll be there, as usual! Cant wait to find out the secrets to breeding insects... And see Greg in the Borat Mankini...!

There's a mankini around here somewhere if you want to borrow it Greg :) I may be getting a friend to take me so I am not riding in the rain with the projector etc, if he decides not to come could I ask one of you guys to pick me up pretty please? I am in the middle of Buderim.

sorry if i scared any one off with the greg\mankini thing... it'll actually be Mat ive just heard....! and ladies you can have a pic with him for only $5! all monies raised going to the Bsmith bikini model tallent search foundation...

sorry if i scared any one off with the greg\mankini thing... it'll actually be Mat ive just heard....! and ladies you can have a pic with him for only $5! all monies raised going to the Bsmith bikini model tallent search foundation...

Luckily I'm smokin' hot!

well guess i am riding.. will be the last time i do it with the projector though. Anyone coming early for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back