my first ever hatchie gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
came home last night to see my first ever gecko had hatched. it is a little pilb, few more still cooking.

nice surprise as i thought incubation would have taken longer. can't wait to see how it turns out after a few sheds.

Attachments

• DSC_1688.jpg
    DSC_1688.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_1686.jpg
    DSC_1686.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 109
OMG it's so little lol.

What are the growth rates like with these guys?

Hey Ozzie, heartiest congrats to you on your new addition! And impending others!

I have milii eggs cooking at the moment and a VERY gravid l. levis... Could you please tell me how long your little tyke took to hatch and what temps are you running in your inc?

Lovely addition to any family Kaotikjezta!

Congrats mate, you've done well! :)

Best,
Carolyn

Aww its so sweet!!
I love how it has a fat belly and little delicate legs, so adorable!!
More photos when the rest hatch!!

Could you please tell me how long your little tyke took to hatch and what temps are you running in your inc?

This was came out on day 48. Incubation temps were 30-30.1. I use no substrate/water incubation with the eggs on a tray with a 70/30 perlite mix (this way the eggs don't roll or get soaked with my clumsy hands).

About time too ;) ... Nice work mate , better get about 50 more tubs ready now you are hooked.

think you may be right there brett. these little guys are awsome. the first hatchie has already munched down a few crix, so much easier than antaresia hatchlings!

and the second one just hatched.......

excuse the wide leg stance, umbilical cord still attached, it just god rid of the egg shell.

Attachments

• h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 47
  • h2_1.jpg
    h2_1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 51
first attempt at gecko's. they have laid 4 clutches so far but not too sure on how the eggs are as yet. they seem to take a bit longer to see good veins in them compared to snake eggs.

i have a feeling i took too long to get to the other 3 clutches but im leaving them cooking until im 100% sure on what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back