New enclosure Projects

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wookie

Reaction score
This is one I bought recently, planning to make it a single unit by removing half the dividers and all of the shelves. Going to be lucky snakes living in it. Side units 1.2m x 0.45m x 0.6m. Center unit 0.85m x 0.96m x 0.6m.
IMG_0540-1.jpg

Then this is going to be the pretty display one. 2m x 0.5m x 0.5m. 6mm toughened glass.
IMG_0541.jpg

nice
how long to you plan to take to do them

Decking the glass one out straight away, I only need a few shelves cut and put a new globe in with a cage and its right to go. I don't even have anything to house in the first one at the moment. Good excuse to expand ;).

Nice score with the entertainment unit. I got one at the moment im looking at fixing it up for my display enclosure. Dont forget to post pics on your progress mate. cheers

where did you order the glass one?? I have been looking for a vertical glass enclosure everywhere!

thanks

I have something like the top one but i don't have a creative bone in my body to convert it into an enclosure :/ as i have a Bilby unit from Amart many years ago gathering dust last year i was trying to sell it but now i just wanna get rid of it.

Cheers Matt

where did you order the glass one?? I have been looking for a vertical glass enclosure everywhere!

thanks

Grays online man. All posts made by me tonight are alcohol fueled. Wookie on tha dranksssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back