New Caramel childreni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

killimike

Reaction score
I know there have been a fair few of these threads, but I just got my first snake last night, so it's my turn to be pretty excited :D

He's a yearling caramel children's from Shane Scarf. I couldn't recommend Shane highly enough, he was very helpful and easy to talk to.

Caramelchildreni1.jpg Caramelchildreni2.jpg

great looking snake for your first mate alot of people just buy the first cheap thing that pops up. im sure the start of a quality collection thanks for sharing

he is gorgeous.enjoy his company cos he will enjoy yours.it is a very groovy feeling handling and getting to know your own snake.

enjoy cheers

Thanks again fellas! Caramel children's were at the top of my list :)

He has been very secretive, understandable in his brand new surroundings. I had to muck him about this morning tho, he had spilt all his water on his first night, so I replaced his soaked paper towels.

When I give him his first proper handle, I will post some more pics!

Have you fed him yet?

He ate just before I took him home. He had been handled, used as a demo for how to give a snake a health check, then put into a carry container, but he still smashed his mouse :)

I can't wait to feed him myself, but I will give him a week to settle in.

I'm still very much in the excited new snake daddy phase... my little boy did his first poop in his new home!

Last edited:
Hey Byron,get your mind out of the gutter.

And Killimike i hope you know what i was meaning.its special....your new bubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back