Eating!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hey, that's what I like to see. First day in his new home and my brown tree snake is eating.

That is an amazing looking animal! :D And you must be stoked it's eating already!

That doesn't look like a Brown Tree Snake to me, very nice GTP though.

Very attractive youngster, WR.

You got to be happy about to little guy eating this quickly.

Hey, that's what I like to see. First day in his new home and my brown tree snake is eating.

This is the second time you forgot to remove the red protective filter on your lens, Michael. :) LOL
Thought you would have noticed it after the other thread so I didn't point it out.

Fantastic looking snake and obviously from a good source.

regards,

CJ

I don't buy snakes very often, in fact this is the second time in the last few years. When I read the horror stories how people got done here and there it puts me off. I would only buy from friends I know personally and I know they are 1st class keepers with clean collections. It pays off in a long run.

Michael I am a noob.....are you being serious when you say s/he is a brown tree snake......the markings and head shape look like a gtp

or is this just a very very beautiful brown tree snake :)

good to see you are extending out of the native line. hope you get some great exotics.
Keep the natives pure.

Wow beautiful python, haha its not a brown tree python
its a green tree python, all green tree pythons are a different color when they are young
but they all end up turning green when the reach adult hood, haha beautiful GTP though
cant wait to get one....

Guys this isn't a GTP, it's a BTS. Like Waterrat said, buy a book.
Waterrat, I really like that Brown Tree Snake. It's a bit thick, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back