Tiger in St Kilda..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitch_80

Reaction score
I just got home from dinner at a friends house next to St Kilda and while I was there they were telling me that the neighbour got back from the country yesterday and as she got out of her car a tiger snake appeared. Apparently its quite a decent size and hitched a ride to town. They called in someone to catch it but by the time they got there it had vanished. So, if your in St Kilda/ Port Melb, watch your step. :)

Alot of cougars in Port Melb and St Kilda but I havent heard of a tiger until then hahaha. I know there are snakes about, one killed a dog in Alma park a year or so ago, I just didnt expect to get told to go and look for one on the street. It was pretty funny, Im pretty sure they havent put their rabbit outside again yet.

while there tiger snakes in all south east suburbs of melbourne they are not that prevelant....I would be more worried about needle sticks and tigers around there

Cheers

while there tiger snakes in all south east suburbs of melbourne they are not that prevelant....I would be more worried about needle sticks and tigers around there

Cheers

Yeah the one that killled the dog was about 5 min from Chapel st. They love the train line ditches. Its a pity it wasnt a plastic barbie person :) Do you know they have a tractor that rakes the St Kilda beach every morning in summer for the needles, yuk huh.

Do you reckon the snake would be able to digest all the plastic? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back