Updated Albino Darwin **PICS**

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay84

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I am so happy with my little albino boy, purchased from mudimans.
He is one of the easiest snakes in my collection, has only had three sloughs but you can really see his colours and patterns coming through.

DSC_2163.jpg

DSC_2189.jpg

DSC_2156.jpg

DSC_2144.jpg

DSC_2138.jpg

Very jealous, that's a beautiful snake. Hopefully I'll be in the same boat one day... just need an extra $1000 lying around.

Nice :D why is it some albino darwin hatchys look that kinda, dark, bland orange but some look like this? or do the darker ones brighten up?

Very nice Jay, nice contrast for such a young age.

you know what.....looking at those pics...i can see lilac.....yummy yummy yummmy....I am just biding my time.....I can see some beautiful snakes being bred and I love the mauve look.......have to convince hubby though he doesnt like albino anything.....(secretly I am hoping for an albino jungle....just so i could keep it and annoy hubby lol)

Thanks guys! I am really excited every feed... knowing he is growing that little bit more... and nearing the next shed! Each shed getting more and more colour.

Very nice Jay. Unsurprising though considering how awesome the rest of your collection is. I don't know much about albinos. Is this one expected to have lots of yellow?

Very nice Jay. Unsurprising though considering how awesome the rest of your collection is. I don't know much about albinos. Is this one expected to have lots of yellow?

The female is very white with yellow, no orange. The father is a het. I really don't know how he will turn out.... making it all the more exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back