my first snake how cool!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gandal88

Not so new Member
Reaction score
got my snake home tonight thought i would feed him to see if he was hungry and i guess so =P

Attachments

• IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 223
lol i was more excited than a 7 yr old at christmas =D

The night before I got my snake I got so happy and excited I had a mini mental breakdown :lol:

I got my first snake in mid-February and I'm still giddy. Congratulations.

very nice!! congrats, yes i was soo soo excited when i got my coastal, had her for about 6 months now and already planning on my second snake, altho not sure what to get yet. hmmmmmm

Hey hey - congratulations. I know exactly how you feel 'cos I picked up my 1st snake last night as well. My little fella is a darwin. I'll try to give him a feed tomorrow night. Yahoo.......................

When god created awesomeness he had a image of a snake in his mind!

The addiction begins, now your probably uber careful with it moving slowly and cautiously. Give it a few months and you'll want bigger and better..

sweet... im very happy you like him. i dont think anything could stop that clutch eating

Hey gandal - followed your idea and gave my little fella (darwin hatchy) a feed ( I got him wed night same as you). No buggering around I put a pinky rat just in front of his hide. By the time I'd pulled the tweezers out the rat gave a jolt and I could see a head fastened onto the rat. I now have one little Darwin who's looking very smug with himself.

I must admit I'm stoked to the max

yep he is a helikaon. also he is so placid has not bit me or anyone who have held him no matter what time i hold him or how long i hold him he just chills with me its so amazing. so damn happy with him will be buying another one soon once my friend gets his licence " happy birthday " lol

hey grandal88,
it's not just your first one that makes you excited.thats they cool thing about reps.....so many to choose from.my number 5,my first woma is coming tmrrw and im just as excited as my first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back