Albino Bredli,,,,,?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richard08

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone have or are developing het or Albino Bredli... Is the red/Orange dominante with the White/Cream contrast,, Could be cool. I think. Surely someone has some pics.for:Dand:evil:....

I am sure there will be plenty of people breeding their albino darwins with bredli....... they would be pretty amazing to look at!

I don't agree with hybrids, but some look cool. I think if you were to cross a albino Darwin with a hypo bredli. You would get a good result. I think it would take a couple of generations though.

Haha but wouldn't they just look like Darwins with slightly different yellow patterning? Slightly off topic but do many people try to line breed albinos to have as little yellow as possible? I love the pure white look

Haha but wouldn't they just look like Darwins with slightly different yellow patterning? Slightly off topic but do many people try to line breed albinos to have as little yellow as possible? I love the pure white look

No an albino bredli will show fluro reds and oranges... depending on the %

wow this is the first thread that ive read that hasnt shut done any mention of a hybrid!

true, and to get a result like that out of it. im sure it would be worth it.

I wondered if the red/orange would hold well in an albino form.
White Darwins are amazing,,,, but if i had spare Red and White Albino Bredli/Darwins for sale Im sure that i would not have a prob finding homes for them.

i would defently be up for one lol. but isnt it illegal to cross breed species

I think they would look stunning. They will start popping up. People have already bred albino darwin x jungles, they look stunning!

I thought,, it was illegal to knowingly breed even a morph, in Qld.. Yet Albino darwins are everywhere.
Anyway it was just a thought, and i thought that this is were you go for info and experance, but i have been watching from afar for a few years now , enough to sence the Hybrid/Morph haters ready to pounce.

I thought,, it was illegal to knowingly breed even a morph, in Qld.. Yet Albino darwins are everywhere.
Anyway it was just a thought, and i thought that this is were you go for info and experance, but i have been watching from afar for a few years now , enough to sence the Hybrid/Morph haters ready to pounce.

too true.

Perhaps it is a bit permature, and will have to wait a few years to see yet another truly increadable Australian Morph.

but i have been watching from afar for a few years now , enough to sence the Hybrid/Morph haters ready to pounce.

They have no right to tell you what you can breed in your own home. They won't be pouncing any time soon because there is far too much money to be made out of mutations. Hybrids, that's another question and I don't agree with hybrids either but if people want to breed them that's their business not mine, but different mutations most certainly will remain legal to breed and keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back