Few snake pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate, the RBB is very highly strung, hasn't settled down since she was a juvie.

Yeah, still just the $10 disposable job...can't beat it!
She'll might settle down soon you never know. Those photos can't be from a disposable. Not possible

She'll might settle down soon you never know. Those photos can't be from a disposable. Not possible

It doesn't bother me if she settles down or not, she still has nothing on that jungle!

It's not about the camera, it's knowing how to use it.. ;):)

Awesome pics, even more awesome collection!!! Love the Brown Trees.

Woah. So you use a $10 Disposable?

You have exceptional skills. These are great. :)

Who did you buy the Mulga and Golden Tree from? They are rippers.

Both of them look like Top End animals ;)

Great pics and great collection, thanks for putting the pics up :)

Getting a great collection together Matt,love the BTS-BHP and Mulga,top looking photos from stunning looking snakes..

Woah. So you use a $10 Disposable?

You have exceptional skills. These are great. :)

No, that was just a joke....I use a Nikon D5000 :)

Who did you buy the Mulga and Golden Tree from? They are rippers.

Both of them look like Top End animals ;)

What are you insinuating? :rolleyes: The mulga doesn't look like a Top End animal at all as it is St. George locality and was purchased as a juvie off a member of this site who is in Brisbane and was bred by somebody in Victoria. The Golden Tree was purchased off David Reed. Is that enough info for you? Would you like to see my paperwork and movement advices for them aswell? :p

No, that was just a joke....I use a Nikon D5000 :)

Haha, phew... I was thinking that maybe some sort of disposable camera miracle was happening there.
My comment still stays the same though; You have exceptional skills, those pics are awesome. :)

What are you insinuating? :rolleyes: The mulga doesn't look like a Top End animal at all as it is St. George locality and was purchased as a juvie off a member of this site who is in Brisbane and was bred by somebody in Victoria. The Golden Tree was purchased off David Reed. Is that enough info for you? Would you like to see my paperwork and movement advices for them aswell? :p

There is no way I was implying that they were poached. I lived in the Top End for a while and was chasing Top End Mulgas and Golden Tree's on RDU for about 18 months without a response so I was genuine in wondering who bred them as animals of that calibre are bloody hard to find for sale in captivity!

I have seen quite a few Mulga's from between Kununurra and Timber Creek that are spitting images of that animal mate! In regards to the Tree Snake, you had better luck getting one from Reedy than I did!

If we wanted to get down all nitty and gritty, it is actually a stand out specimen if it is from St George too as that is most definately not the standard St George / Bollon coloured Mulga!

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back