Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wranga

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
to the theif that knew me. thanks for the finger print that you left. i hope the cops get you before i do. but dont worry your day is comming. enjoy my snakes or the money you get for them while you can

I hope you get them back mate. And awesome for finding a fingerprint. Hope they catch him before you do too.

Hope they get the a@#hole wranga.

to the theif that knew me. thanks for the finger print that you left. i hope the cops get you before i do. but dont worry your day is comming. enjoy my snakes or the money you get for them while you can

Good luck but don't hold your breath. The fingerprint is most likely from a family member or friend and even if it's not, it's unlikely someone who has had their prints taken before would be sloppy enough to leave one behind.

Sorry to hear, hope the prints on file so they catch the (insert expletives here). How many did they get and what species so we can keep an ear out

thanks all. too many were taken. coastals, childreni, darwin, jungles, beardies. should of left them where i had them instead of bringing them home.

If I had anything being bred this year, I'd offer you something to get your collection going again.

Guessing from your first post only a few people knew you had them at home?

If I had anything being bred this year, I'd offer you something to get your collection going again.

Guessing from your first post only a few people knew you had them at home?

thanks dangles. but im all good. not many know or knew what i had. tho that has all changed now

Why are reptiles stolen so often? How did the they get in?
I hope you get there first. Give him/her a punch in the face from me.

what sort of scum bag steals ur snakes. think back to the last person/people that u or siblings brought home. hope u get them.
good luck

Why are reptiles stolen so often? How did the they get in?
I hope you get there first. Give him/her a punch in the face from me.

The people who do such low things are aware that when the theft is reported the police will pursue it with a lack of enthusiasm. Unfortunately the overwhelming opinion in society is that these creatures are only worthy of a shovel. If they are ever caught the punishment that they will receive will also be reflective of this opinion.

Good luck but don't hold your breath. The fingerprint is most likely from a family member or friend and even if it's not, it's unlikely someone who has had their prints taken before would be sloppy enough to leave one behind.

Dont kid yourself mate,anyone criminally charged these days has their finger prints taken as part of the charging process.
Also, anyone inprisoned now has a DNA sample taken which is also compulsary that it logged into the database for life.
BIG BROTHER is closing in,you have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back