Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When your kept awake at night by the sound of crickets

When your on APS at school... where I am right now ;) (My study periods have turned into APS periods...)

When your driving on a highway or country road 'spotting'... and when you see one, you slam on the brakes and jump out

When you have to explain every rental inspection... "Yes, they are not venomous. No, they can't attack you. No, they can't break through the glass..." (They were Levis Levis...lol)

:)

when your landlord is your mums old work college and says yes to all the reptiles you want!!!

When people at work suddenly 'start', or become distracted when talking to you, because your screen saver has switched on and now one of your reptiles is looking at them from your monitor.

When people at work suddenly 'start', or become distracted when talking to you, because your screen saver has switched on and now one of your reptiles is looking at them from your monitor.
Haha had this happen soo many times

When you use a "gift" for your partner as an excuse to get more animals. (this way if they say I have too many I can say but half of them are yours)

When, at age 7, you get into a fight with another kid's 40 something year-old parent:

Parent: "Oh my God! Kids! Kids! STAY AWAY! There's a King Brown on the lawn!"
Me (7): "Pffff as if you'd get one this far east of the dividing range."
Parent: "Honey, trust me, it was!"

Outcome = stick

when you take a personal development group at work and use your ownership of your jungle python to illustrate a point of personal reflection lol

When you use a "gift" for your partner as an excuse to get more animals. (this way if they say I have too many I can say but half of them are yours)

Mine is similar, I always say I want animals as gifts and when she says I have too many, I say she bought them lol

When everytime you have to do an assignment on the computers at school, you wind up on here :D

i just need to borrow someones snake and take it to a job interview with me.

my boss is terrified of reptiles.. or the unknown thing in her filing cabinet..

the other day i was putting out the morning hay for the horses and she comes striding down the paddock.. boss: nicole, your good with animals.. (as soon as she said it i new it had scales) um theres something in my office.. can you come help..?? please???

me: looks at coworker.. shall i go save the boss?.. walk to her office and ask what she saw
boss: im not sure but something went under the filing cabinet
me; what did you see, a tail, furr, feathers, legs.. some idea of what im looking for lol
boss.. i think it had feathers...
me; carefully moveing the cabinet

and voila!! a tiny toad!

me; well you have the broom in your hands. and the doors that way. have fun
boss; oh well atleast its not a snake
me; yeah but it doesnt have feathers either!! haha

it was one of those had to be there situations

All three of my bosses are part time farmers, and all three are petrified of snakes
I have been paid overtime countless amounts of times to find snakes at there respective farms
works for me.

When you see poop on the ground that isn't dog or cat and you look around to see what it came from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back