Waking Up In Weird Places...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really ever sleepwalk. However, there was one time a couple of years ago. We put our two cats to bed in the laundry room one night. I woke up at 11pm and saw one cat on by bed, meowing. I scooped her up in my arms, walked over to my dads office where he was working and said "Look dad, Ziggy (that was the name of the cat) has got out of the room!"
He looked confused and said "There's nothing in your arms." I looked down and there wasn't. Now that was CREEPY! I could've sworn I was awake the whole time!

ive never had anything crazy happen apart from falling in a dream then waking up to the feeling like ive stood up in my bed then jumpped and landed on my back. one funny time ive woken up to my mate sleeping on my bedroom floor rapping to a 2pac song in his sleep, hes also told me that one time he woke up with a steak and sauce sandwich on his belly which he dosent remember making or eating.

Night terrors/Sleep walking can actually progress into a series event. I have battled them my entire life. I had to seek help as it got to the point that i almost (and i mean by an inch) stabbed my partner through the chest with a Pig Hunting Knife... I mistook him in my "haze" as somebody else. I have quiet a fondness for weapons (mainly knives) and stupidly kept that particular knife under my mattress. I genuinely feel awful for my partner or anybody who happens to be staying over at the time. What was most disturbing was apparently i am quite aggressive during these episodes and was informed i had an "aggressive nature" not a "defensive nature" - go figure ;)

Lol it's funny. Totally nice normal people can turn into phsycos in their sleep :shock:
No offence intended Minka ;) :)

I remember dreaming that i was busting to do a wee and...... well im sure more than a few on this site know how this dream ends.

Haha I've had that one Bigfella but I always wake up.
Minka do you/people actually scream and go crazy from them? I thought that was just in the movies

Haha I've had that one Bigfella but I always wake up.
Minka do you/people actually scream and go crazy from them? I thought that was just in the movies

No. I have never screamed when i have been outwardly violent. Sometimes my partner doesn't even wake up. A lot of the time i become aware i am asleep before anything escalates.. Like one such incident i thought someone was in the house and instead of doing the intelligent thing and waking my partner i clearly remember contemplating it but walking straight out into the kitchen, picking up a knife and proceeding to walk around my house. Not long after i woke up/became aware of what i was doing. It scares me to think had my partner or my mother who was staying at the time decided to walk up behind me..in the dark... it could have ended very badly.

No. I have never screamed when i have been outwardly violent. Sometimes my partner doesn't even wake up. A lot of the time i become aware i am asleep before anything escalates.. Like one such incident i thought someone was in the house and instead of doing the intelligent thing and waking my partner i clearly remember contemplating it but walking straight out into the kitchen, picking up a knife and proceeding to walk around my house. Not long after i woke up/became aware of what i was doing. It scares me to think had my partner or my mother who was staying at the time decided to walk up behind me..in the dark... it could have ended very badly.

Thats pretty scary Minka! I have read about people who have done some pretty nasty things in their sleep... You should put motion cameras up in your house and document it... it'd be pretty interesting to see what you do on those occasions where you DONT wake yourself up...

Thats pretty scary Minka! I have read about people who have done some pretty nasty things in their sleep... You should put motion cameras up in your house and document it... it'd be pretty interesting to see what you do on those occasions where you DONT wake yourself up...

Paranormal activity the sequal!

This has nothing to do with dreams but it counts as waking up in a weird place lol, My brother once woke up looking at an airconditioner.... He'd gone to the pub, and got a little intoxicated the previous night and climbed onto the roof at the local movie theatre where he promptly passed out lol... Apparently he got a few strange looks when he climbed back down the next morning :D

I woke up inside my olives 6x2 enclosure once haha :\

Does waking up with a raging hangover and a wedding ring on your finger count?.

Dont worry Snakeluvver, he was in there but he was in his hide box down the other end, thank god :\

LOL, last year when we were in japan my brother got his shoes on, picked up a funny toy thing he got over there and walked out of our hotel room. He woke up outside our room and thankfully, mum is a light sleeper so she woke up when he was banging and crying at the door. And when I was in year 5 on camp apparently i was saying gun in a teacup, guin in a teacup repeatedly whilst i slept.
And i wake up at the other end of the bed (feet at my pillow) regularly.

Will

Last edited:

You don't have an aggressive nature, you have a violent one. That's much worse. Considering we are basically a product of our environment maybe you have had some drama in the past that slightly unhinged your subconscious take on yourself. I believe that all dreams are mirroring our subconscious thoughts about ourselves and are a healing. Even the nightmares are bringing up a part of yourself that you have trouble with. A bruised or injured ego is a powerful force. Dreams help us to release.

My wife laughs in her sleep, I have never seen anything so gorgeous all in my life.

Every time I've woken up somewhere weird it's been after a lot of alcohol.

I wake up in weird places after lots of cranberry juice :?
I drank 2L one night, went to bed and woke up in the bathroom clutching a cranberry juice bottle :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back