Rainbow pride

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear marcmarc. Thankyou for your generosity. But you know..two guys..sharing clothes..doesnt seem right to me..So I'll pass.

It is brand-new unused in it's own packaging (picture used for demonstration purposes), don't worry you wont catch anything.
I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion sometimes, whether it is the right place to do so is questionable.

Apologies to the original poster, I can see where this thread is heading.

Thanks for all the comments.
I agree with a different facial expression, will take that into account next time. It got some good comments when I took it in to the photography teacher. I think I used the wrong words though, it doesn't really have to show pride, it just needed a rainbow :lol:

Haha maybe that facial expression is actually the right way to go to show the sadness/angst you may feel at having to put up with bigotry such has been shown in this very thread

Haha maybe that facial expression is actually the right way to go to show the sadness/angst you may feel at having to put up with bigotry such has been shown in this very thread

Well done 'imalizard' for thinking of this topic for your piece. I think it is excellent, as stated above, you may think about leaving that expression for your pic. It really does depict the feelings and emotions you face when ridiculed by bigots, some of which have shown themselves on this thread. Luckily for us it is always the same members who hurl abuse and send vicious PM's - you learn to ignore them lol

For the few homophobes on here there are many great members, thanks to all of you :)

Same expression but... how about instead of smearing the paint on your face paint it on the lips and make it look like your putting the colours on from a lipstick. More effective in coveying the sexuality i think as you will be challenging gender sterotypes as well putting lipstick on.

When you take the pride out of the name I think the face suites. Could try different names too. I thought 'true colours' or 'inner colours/rainbow' when I saw it but I am sure you could come up with a heap of names. I really like it :)

Last edited:
Maybe a different background too, looks a little too profile picture for facebook, other then that, I really like it!

Same expression but... how about instead of smearing the paint on your face paint it on the lips and make it look like your putting the colours on from a lipstick. More effective in coveying the sexuality i think as you will be challenging gender sterotypes as well putting lipstick on.

I think this is a cool idea.

Hey everyone :)

For my photography assignment I was told to pick a topic which I could relate to, for me it was gay pride. It took me awhile to work out what I could take a photo of but then I came up with this idea....it's called "Rainbow Pride"

DSCF6205.jpg

Any feedback would be great as I need a few comments of what people think of the photo to get fit in a criteria.
Thanks, Daniel

Is there any other GLBTIQ members here? As I would be curious :) I don't want to be the only Gay in the Village ( i couldn't resist with the quote from little Britain)

Haha yeah I think you're far from alone. You guys are great on here you keep away the rednecks :p

^ +1 for the different facial expression.

I imagine something like that scene you always see in the war movies where they rub that black stuff on their face, now imagine that but with rainbow paint lol.

yes something like that and with a more happier look......or a more calmer look...the look youve got is a bit too out there if you want to include the idea of pride...and i looove the idea of the lipstick.....

Last edited:
I think the face shows a good intensity... an anxious realization...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back