New Snake Day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr_48Volts

Getting this girl tomorrow for my 4 year old boy Morpheous. She's about 8 ft long and in sensational condition. Can't wait to try my hand at bredding this coming spring.

Not a great pic (taken on an old iphone) will update with new pics when she settles in.

Attachments

• New Diamond.jpg
    New Diamond.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 136
She is awesome mate, congrats! She should go really well with breeding given her size and good health, all the best.

And this is the boy she'll be mated with.

Attachments

• morph.jpg
    morph.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 121
For a second there I was thinking: "you bought your four year old boy an 8ft python...?" and then i thought "You named your kid Morpheous? Thats different!" haha, and then I saw your second post and ALLLL clicked. Duh.

Great healthy looking snakes! Jealous! :)

For a second there I was thinking: "you bought your four year old boy an 8ft python...?" and then i thought "You named your kid Morpheous? Thats different!" haha, and then I saw your second post and ALLLL clicked. Duh.

Whoops, I can see how that was confusing, sorry lol, I been up since 3am! But yeah Morph is really healthy I got him 4 and a half years ago and he's a massive sook, only tagged me once and it was my fault, and from what I'm told the female (yet to be named) is a great handler as well.

Lol I thought the same 2 for a second

Congrats! I love the black and white diamonds, gorgeous. You'll get some wonderful snakes from that beauty!

More shots of the new addition today, bad pics but it's been a big arvo and I'll get the good camera out after she settles and after I've added some more greenery to the enclosure..

Attachments

• IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0939.jpg
    IMG_0939.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 79
Gday Scotty, that's a nice pair of diamonds mate. She is pretty solid so all going well she should have a large clutch.

she's huge!!!! (and so pretty!!) I cant wait till my diamonds are all grown up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back