Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for your loss......I have builders in my place at the moment and one of the painters asked me if my snakes bite.....i said well...they dont bite ME........and i was really funny about answering him.......i think he wondered why i was so funny about it but it is my worst nightmare that either the builders will take them or tell someone they are here and someone else will come and take them...its an awful thing to be worried about........but i really cannot hide them.....the builders are working all over the house....i am so sorry this has happened to you its just awful and it isnt just snakes....when i was breeding puppies i hated leaving the litter alone...as a family we made sure someone was at home at all times...and when friends had litters stolen the police didnt do anything....they just dont get it

Wow that sucks.. Hope you catch the scum who did this.. Was good to have a chat about snakes the couple of times i purchased something from you, i guess unfortunately for people because of this event you probably wont be too keen on doing that any more :( which is a real shame cause you're a nice guy.

I know this may sound absurd and I have no idea how much this would cost but if the Police don't do anything maybe hire a PI? Don't flame me, just a suggestion

I hope the fingerprint works out. As Troyster said, anyone that goes through the police cells has their fingerprints taken, and any one who is arrested for an offence that they could be sent to prison for, gets their DNA taken... slowly slowly they're getting all the crooked peoples profile...
...As for the fingerprint, I hope it doesnt belong to someone who has ever been in your house. Unfortunately if it comes back to a 'friend', collegue, or just some tradie, if they have been in your house, they can explain their fingerprints being there and it might not be enough for the police to go on.
You might just have to look in the paper etc, hope someone is silly enough to put an ad in to sell one of them.
Sorry to hear what happened, thats just a scumbag thing to do. Who ever took them knew what they were coming for. How else could they move that many snakes...

Rather than arguing in this thread about what the police do, show some compassion. Wranga is obviously pissed off that his collection has been stolen and doesn't need this crap in the thread

people who steal animals are the lowest of the low,.. :(

hope u get ur critters back and have the satisfaction of smashing the doodle head that stole them in the face.

People forget that they are loved pets.

I need to get rid of some of my adult ants as I have too many. But the thought of someone not looking after them as I have done scares me.

Oh Wranga i am so sorry to hear :( I would be devastated if this happened to my animals. Like FAY, i hate selling my animals in fear of where htey end up. To have them STOLEN?!?!?! I can't even bear thinking about it :(

I really hope either you or the police find them.

Happened to a friend of mine a few years ago and we visited everyone he knew or was a suspect.

In a week we kicked in heaps of doors, threatened, menaced and terrified lots of people and made enemies galore but we never found
the culprits.

We had footprints in the garden
as one of our leads but it didnt help.

You must feel horrible that your privacy has been invaded, and someone you know has so little respect as to go and take your animals.

Worry for your animals safety, well being, ect and suspicious of your friends,

I hope you find them wranga and if you do, show no mercy and make them pay, whatever it takes.

Give them a whack for everyone who has had their home invaded and their stuff taken.

Good luck.

Rather than arguing in this thread about what the police do, show some compassion. Wranga is obviously pissed off that his collection has been stolen and doesn't need this crap in the thread

Where has this come from?? Its obvious that everyone on this thread is showing compassion... ...having any pet stolen would be horrible.
...and who is arguing about what police do? A few people have merely offered their opinions/experiences in this matter (for reassurance and empathy to Wranga), its hardly an arguement.

thanks everyone for your support and to the few that have made me offers. theres no point people arguing over eachothers opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back