Some people......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harley0402

Hi all, im just venting.

Today my parnter went into work early so he could stop off at bunnings to get the material needed for my snakes enclosures, he ended up going to work and getting his mate to take him because he had a ute. Anyway they stopped off at the servo and blah blah and my partner was just waiting by the car drinking the drink he just purchased. He left his wallet on top of the car and forgot about it and they drove off :(:x Bunnings is only around the corner and when he realised he didnt have it they went back. He saw his wallet on the road and went and picked it up and bang......all the money had been taken out and wallet just left on the ground. This happened in ipswich mind you...... So now i wont be able to get my snake enclosures built until i can get the money again :( not a good start to the day. Thanks for listening :)

i feel for you i lost my wallet last year with almost $600 in cash as my grandparents gave me money the night before to get some stuff for them. My wallet got posted back to me minus the cash. I try to have very minimal cash in my wallet and rely on debit cards alot

Ipswich is no fun. Being a seventeen year old girl is hard enough haha. I've been here as long as i can rememebr though and thankfully, nothing like this has happened. I work at the arcade near the cinemas though and kids are always breaking into our games and taking the coins, and not just tokens. Normally, there's about fifty dollars in each one in gold. Half of the car machines will have padlocks and scrape marks were the bloody scum had wedged screwdrivers and crowbars in there. We sometimes catch them, but if we don't, it's a hell of a pain...

i feel for you i lost my wallet last year with almost $600 in cash as my grandparents gave me money the night before to get some stuff for them. My wallet got posted back to me minus the cash. I try to have very minimal cash in my wallet and rely on debit cards alot

yup. That's the way to go.

True, thats terrible, i dont understand how people can do it. My partner had $250 in it to get what he needed and yeah, now its gone. I was so excited to get the enclosures started :(

This is the reason I don't carry much cash on me. Money in the bank is much safer =)

Hope you get the money back soon though. Enclosure building is hella fun.

if you need any glass for your enclosure harley i will donate some to help you get started, just pm the size and thickness

That sucks to hear :(

I'd approach the Servo to see if any security cameras caught it.

if you need any glass for your enclosure harley i will donate some to help you get started, just pm the size and thickness

Thats sweet mate and thank you but its all good, i will get there soon enough :) Much appreciated though

I'm impressed.
That is a really sweet offer, Wallypod.

There should be more nice people like you.

Bugger. I found a wallet with $ on the side of the road a while back Took it to my local Police station. The copper just looked @ me in amazment & said wow Don't get that very often most people just ditch the wallet Terrible we live in this type of society

So sorry to hear that Harley.... it's times like these you have to hope karma will get them!

diddo i left mine on the roof in byron bay, i got all card sent back to me in an envelope but the wallet and a few hundred were nowhere to be seen....
some people are just born to be dishonest.... i grew up if its not your dont take it i mean my mum got money outta an atm years ago and got 3 times as much than she asked for and went inside to tell them.... how many people will do the same

Yes definitely go back to the servo because they always have cameras to catch drive offs. You can then look at the persons numberplate and the police can track them down. Done. Hope you get them!

i was gonna offer the same or an old cupboard i have pulled apart just have to put shelfs in

Thanks for the thought mate, and thank you everyone for your thoughts and comments. lol on the funny side, my partner is drinking a 250 dollar bottle of juice lol :)

hhhhmmmmmm.....lol

this happend to myy uncle at dreamworld when he was on ride put his bag in when he hoped off kids were running and he relised they took his wallet,, he didnt care about the money being stolenn he just wanted his wedding ring that was in it backk.. sucks the wallet was later found in a bin empty...

My brother once found a wallet and returned it to the person's house (which was nearby). The guy was so impressed he gave him the $50 that was in the wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back