Where did the Chuck Norris thread go?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I was looking forward to reading them all instead of being productive at work today but I can't find it now

I was looking forward to reading them all instead of being productive at work today but I can't find it now

Obviously we were having too much fun, the topic wasn't controversial enough???

it was getting big to... i have no idea where it went!!! im guessing that because i forgot to ask chuck norris permission to use his great and holy name, he destroyed the thread and all traces of it!!!! that has to be it!

NEW FACT....
chuck norris can destroy threads! :)

when i was growing up on his movies he was the best but when i grew up he became the biggest tosser ever !!!!

thanks to texas ranger !!!

long live the real CHUCK NORRIS !!! please get rid of this imposter he really s##ks

I just saw chuck norris on a street corner panhandling for loose change.. I gave him nothing..
chuck_norris.jpg

on a serious note so chuck thread is deleted but the troll Dole thread isnt????
This is why I was asking. I didn't want to start another one I just wanted to know why it got deleted. Unless it turned nasty and people started turning on each other. Even Colin is in on the action in this one haha

maybe chuck norris deleted it?? because one chuck norris thread is more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back