Gay Discrimination

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether homosexuality is by choice or nature or whatever I can never agree that it is acceptable for a gay couple to raise children.
I hate even saying the word straight, because whats the difference, but here goes..
Do you think that Straight can love their children more than we can. Do you think that straight people can provide for their children better than we can, Do You think that we are not going to raise our children with the same morals and values that hopefully you will, to be kind, to stand up for themselves and others (which are your children). We will raise our children to be more accepting and tolarant. But then again we all have high hopes for our children, some people hope that their kids will be straight. Personaly i hope that our kids will be healthy and help others and have pride for themselves. In the end does it even matter if you are Gay Or Straight, nobody wants strangers who dont have other people BEST INTRESTS at heart, telling them what they should and shouldnt be able to do. Surely if people are so concerned about the children of gay parents, support rather than ridicule would be the best aproach..

Sory me bad spel.

Gillsy likes the DADDIES !!!! hahaha
Or it could be the cuddly bears...lol
At least Jay we love your growing collection mate, that's why we are here on these sites to begin with correct? Gay straight who gives a toss, there's good and bad in all people.

I still think that the gay guys loved me...hahahahaha ;)

hmm off the topic i know , but hmm i might be able to pick up some dude thats also into retiles here wink wink

Or it could be the cuddly bears...lol
At least Jay we love your growing collection mate, that's why we are here on these sites to begin with correct? Gay straight who gives a toss, there's good and bad in all people. so true. I can't wait for the day where there is no ned for a debate thread about this.

I still think that the gay guys loved me...hahahahaha ;)
I'm sure they still do lol You were a dancer?!?!?! Hot body then??? lol

I'm sure they still do lol You were a dancer?!?!?! Hot body then??? lol
Ha Jay, funny thing I worked in a male revue show and contradictory to the gay straight thing, we danced for the girls and GO FIGURE, some of the guys were GAY!!! We used to laugh about this all the time, if only the girls knew! lol
Now Jay stop picking me up, when i am trying to defend gays!! lol ;)

I fully disagree with anyone who claims gays can't/should not be able to raise children. There are a plethora of studies out there from third party, with people with non-vested interest who've legitimately looked into this issue... the conclusion drawn from those studies? There is no psychological difference between children raised by a same-sex couple or a hetero-couple. Kids from same sex couples are more comfortable with exploring their sexuality, and have a stronger tolerance for the way other people live...

It's not so much a equality issue as it is a human rights issue now; Gays are *human,* not creatures from another universe here to eat you. They're not the the iconic pink-loving, flamboyant, plastic pixies you see in movies or television shows. Men and women should have the right to a family, regardless of sexual preference.

Last edited:
ancient romans or greeks (not sure which) said true love could only be held between two men. woman were used basically for reproduction among other things, some of my good mates are gay and i have no issues with that.

what was mentioned earlier about not being able to see dying partners if your married overseas where its excepted does that change things over here?

what was mentioned earlier about not being able to see dying partners if your married overseas where its excepted does that change things over here?

If a gay couple are married in a country where it is legal, as soon as they step back on Australian soil it is worthless. Means nothing.

Ha Jay, funny thing I worked in a male revue show and contradictory to the gay straight thing, we danced for the girls and GO FIGURE, some of the guys were GAY!!! We used to laugh about this all the time, if only the girls knew! lol
Now Jay stop picking me up, when i am trying to defend gays!! lol ;)

OMG hahahahaha..... you have to dig up some old photos and add them to the names and faces thread!!!!! hahahaha

I hate even saying the word straight, because whats the difference, but here goes..
Do you think that Straight can love their children more than we can. Do you think that straight people can provide for their children better than we can, Do You think that we are not going to raise our children with the same morals and values that hopefully you will, to be kind, to stand up for themselves and others (which are your children). We will raise our children to be more accepting and tolarant. But then again we all have high hopes for our children, some people hope that their kids will be straight. Personaly i hope that our kids will be healthy and help others and have pride for themselves. In the end does it even matter if you are Gay Or Straight, nobody wants strangers who dont have other people BEST INTRESTS at heart, telling them what they should and shouldnt be able to do. Surely if people are so concerned about the children of gay parents, support rather than ridicule would be the best aproach..

Sory me bad spel.

The difference is we can reproduce naturally as nature intended it.
While I respect that to you personally, your feelings for your partner are sincere and natural, unfortunately the majority of society doesn't see it that way. How can this be a good foundation for raising a child? and with that in mind, and as a parent myself I have to question the motives of same sex couples wanting children, inparticularly gay men.

and with that in mind, and as a parent myself I have to question the motives of same sex couples wanting children, inparticularly gay men.

What is this I don't even...?

Because men can never want families? Thicker than a pile of bricks...

Actually, scratch that. Gays want kids so they can raise an army for the purpose of anarchy against the heterosexual social construct.

Last edited:
and as a parent myself I have to question the motives of same sex couples wanting children, inparticularly gay men.

I don't care if i get banned this, but what a pathetic notion.

How many scrags of women have children to get the baby bonus.

You know how hard it is for us to even enquire about getting children, what do you think we want them for sex slaves. Get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have many straight friends whom they sooner me look after their children then some of their friends, i also am a youth worker dealing with 12 to 17 year old males, all my clients assume i am straight and i prefer it that way

I was employed was upfront when i applied for my position and have constant support from staff and management.

i would love to have children myself but being single and male that is near impossible, i woke in this field because i seem to have a caring side, i imagine this is why majority of people choose to have children wether gay/straight/bi or transgender.

If a gay couple are married in a country where it is legal, as soon as they step back on Australian soil it is worthless. Means nothing.

OMG hahahahaha..... you have to dig up some old photos and add them to the names and faces thread!!!!! hahahaha

Jay, i'm not THAT old!!! 40ish, just like Jamie Dury and the original Manpower who I have worked with and like us, pioneered the male revue scene... We were the original male revue show on Sydney Harbour... called "Girls night afloat" back then, now changed to Sydney Harbour Stallions or something like that, but even 15 years ago, gay guys still worked with us...that's right kiddies, gays were around then! :lol:
I will dig up some "old" pics..lol I have a classic when we were interviewed by a number 1 magazine....Playgirl...Ha, I reckon there was probably 3 readers in total, but we did have some fame with other mags and appearances. Enough exposed, we're now definitely off topic and boring the masses and making me look weird. Although it was a fun time in life thats for sure!!!!!!!!.

The difference is we can reproduce naturally as nature intended it. as a parent myself I have to question the motives of same sex couples wanting children, inparticularly gay men.

I'm straight and I don't intend on reproducing. Although I like children, I can't handle being around them for long periods of time, and since I know how it feels to have a parent that doesn't want you or can't handle you, I would never want to put that on a kid. I know there are plenty of straight couples who don't want, or can't have kids. Society tends to bully anybody they see as being different to them. I have 3 mental disorders, I was born with them, and if I changed my ind and decided I wanted kids, plenty of people would be there to complain and say I shouldn't have a kid because I'm different, but just like the gays, there's nothing I can do about it. Unfortunately there will always be plenty of ignorant people who think they're better than everyone else who will whinge at those who are different. If the gay couples continue to be squashed down, the ignorance in large numbers will continue, but if it becomes more common for gay couples to have kids, people will eventually accept it.

Why do you questions the motives of gay men who want kids?

The difference is we can reproduce naturally as nature intended it.
While I respect that to you personally, your feelings for your partner are sincere and natural, unfortunately the majority of society doesn't see it that way. How can this be a good foundation for raising a child? and with that in mind, and as a parent myself I have to question the motives of same sex couples wanting children, inparticularly gay men.

I dont even know what to say to this, except that until i had my daughter i never really understood the whole same sex couples with babies thing, especially with men. before you all get upset with me please read on. once i held her and understood the love ANY parent feels for their child i understood. watching my husband with our daughter is amazing. i think EVERYONE should have the right to be a parent.

sorry i know i am not explaining myself well, but thats what happens when u are up all night with a 2yr old....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back