Woma or BHP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peter1989

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Having trouble deciding which i should get. Have room for both but the "Boss" won't allow it. Any input from current or previous owners????

Thanks Guys n Gals.

Pete.

If you like big snakes with attitude then go a black head.

Hey Peter,

Go with BHP there great snakes. I currently own a female had her since a hatchling and she's now 2 never bitten, great feeder and handler. I think there a better looking snake than the Woma .. but thats just me

I own several black headeds and 3 or so womas, If I had to choose to only keep one it would be my black headeds though

I agree with you brands3, i have 3 and two of them are awesome snakes all round but my female, she has never bitten yet but doesnt like to be handled lol. Great snakes but

Nice i was leaning towards Blackheaded but am always seeing posts of what awesome snakes Womas are to keep. Will have my eye out for a nice looking one at Hawkesbury Rep expo.

i have both and they are very well tempered and calm and very awsome. either one you get you wont look back after you get one

Well im going to have to stick up for the Womas ! Mine are so easy , placid and lovely tempered. They look great no matter what their housed in . My Woma convinced my mum snakes are great pets !

Blackheads, awesome snakes, I have had both and I did have to sell 1 of them, it was the woma, I couldn't and wouldn't part with my blackhead.

hey torah
my woma...jeffrey (cos who could be scared of a jeffrey) comes tmrrw at 10.30am.have never bought a python unhandled by myself before,but aspidito assures me he is sookie no.2 for my collection,so cool.he is an uluru type?

+1 for Woms :)

Get mine tomorrow :D

I love the heads on womas, the bright orange with panda eyes lol.

hey torah
my woma...jeffrey (cos who could be scared of a jeffrey) comes tmrrw at 10.30am.have never bought a python unhandled by myself before,but aspidito assures me he is sookie no.2 for my collection,so cool.he is an uluru type?
Handled my one from aspidito for the first time yesterday and he was calm as anything. Did you get the yearling? And peter, go the Womas, but I'd like a BHP too, haha.

Womas are what convinced my wife snakes are worthy of, well, not her love exactly, but her grudging affections. Then again, my woma is hilarious.

I think BHP's and Woma's heads look like poops.

If that's what your poops look like, you might want to think about seeing a doctor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back