Some Standard Darwin pics first RAW files

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guzzo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Took some picks of my Darwins. First 2 male second 2 female .View attachment 193814View attachment 193815View attachment 193817View attachment 193816
pencil.png

Awesome photo. Wow that Darwin has got some fantastic colours

Maybe I am not telling you anything new but when you finish all your adjustments in DPP you then convert the RAW into JPEG for posting, printing, etc.. However, RAW is a handy format for storing because it's small.
Nice shots.

Cheers for sharing.very nice snakes.all of them,i kinda thought plain darwins were plain to look at.....not yours.may have just changed my opinion.What are they like to raise and handle?

Maybe I am not telling you anything new but when you finish all your adjustments in DPP you then convert the RAW into JPEG for posting, printing, etc.. However, RAW is a handy format for storing because it's small.
Nice shots.

Thanks, I have a heap to learn about this but since i have been doing a bit of reaserch my personal photos have improved 100% but i am looking forward to improving further. I actually was quite surprised at some of the results as i had always been very dissapointed with the photos i had achieved on the Auto function of the camera.

Photography is a great hobby within this hobby and like keeping herps I find it is worth doing the reasearch into it to get the best results/rewards..

Thanks
Abnrmal 91 and sookie I hope to breed them next year.

Last edited:
Very nice, I love the 3rd pic :D

Thanks Tahlia,

I have a pair of Albinos but I really love the standard Darwins the best. The female is the most placid one and the male just huffs a bit but does not bite. I hopefully will breed these two at some stage down the track. They both have been the best feeders too.

Thanks Tahlia,

I have a pair of Albinos but I really love the standard Darwins the best. The female is the most placid one and the male just huffs a bit but does not bite. I hopefully will breed these two at some stage down the track. They both have been the best feeders too.

I hope you do breed them, they would have gorgeous offspring. I wasn't really that into Darwins but yours are making me change my mind... if I end up adding them to my wish list its your fault :D

Nice shots.
Raw files are the lager files Jpegs are compressed .

They are great shots love the lighting. Was the built in flash or a speedlight.

Raw files are the lager files Jpegs are compressed .

They are great shots love the lighting. Was the built in flash or a speedlight.

I used built in flash....I will be getting some more gear and an external flash is high on the list. It was a bright overcast day though.

I hope you do breed them, they would have gorgeous offspring. I wasn't really that into Darwins but yours are making me change my mind... if I end up adding them to my wish list its your fault :D

They are both local to this area......I think you should get a Darwin.

man congrats on taking such awesome pics!!! you've done very well!! Beautiful snakes too....

Well Thank you, Only a week ago and I was taking fuzzy pics on Auto and thought i knew it all. Now i have learned a bit I realise I know nothing but it sure is fun and rewarding learning. Only thing is I only have 4 snakes so i will have to get some more to practice on haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back