Gay Discrimination

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, read my posts. I believe that the vast majority of homosexual people out there have no choice in the matter. It IS a chemical inbalance in the glands that excrete sex hormones.

There is NOTHING wrong with being gay, but young children are impressionable. If they grow up like this they MAY feel homosexual themselves. I can't say this 100% for sure, but I believe that nature AND nurture both play a part in how any animal grows up.

I know some kids don't need a reason to be *******s.. But if they find a reason, the bullying can be relentless and focussed on the same person, which could have a whole range of consequences. The child could end up resenting the parents or anything.

I disagree with this part, mate. If you take my theory into account (homosexuality is brought on by vast amounts of the "wrong" sex hormone floating around inside someone), it's plausible to think that a gay man would have some form of motherly tendancies. I'm a 19 year old straight male, so I don't have any desire for kids, and therefore can't fathom it lol. But I believe that there are legitimate reasons for homosexuals to want a family.

That ^^^ Is a WHOLE other issue... I still don't think gay people raising children is a great idea.

Nurture has been proven not to be a reason of being gay in all studies, the only thing exposing a child to it will do is show that it is acceptable and should not be feared or hated.

My nieces and friends kids have known I was gay, and my boyfriends thought the years before they even heard the word ‘gay’ used as a derogatory term.

My nieces have always stayed with me from the age from 3. My oldest neice said at the age of 9, I want to live with a gay man when I’m older their superclean!

I am the God Father of my best girlfriend daughter, and she would trust me over any of her straight friends even the ones with children.

I disagree with this part, mate. If you take my theory into account (homosexuality is brought on by vast amounts of the "wrong" sex hormone floating around inside someone), it's plausible to think that a gay man would have some form of motherly tendancies. I'm a 19 year old straight male, so I don't have any desire for kids, and therefore can't fathom it lol. But I believe that there are legitimate reasons for homosexuals to want a family.

That ^^^ Is a WHOLE other issue... I still don't think gay people raising children is a great idea.

Champ you really need to do a bit of research into sexuality before you start posting opinions like that. If it was down to an inbalance of a hormone 'floating around' then sexuality could be chosen and defined with therapy.

It can't be done.

Nurture has been proven not to be a reason of being gay in all studies, the only thing exposing a child to it will do is show that it is acceptable and should not be feared or hated.

My nieces and friends kids have known I was gay, and my boyfriends thought the years before they even heard the word ‘gay’ used as a derogatory term.

My nieces have always stayed with me from the age from 3. My oldest neice said at the age of 9, I want to live with a gay man when I’m older their superclean!

I am the God Father of my best girlfriend daughter, and she would trust me over any of her straight friends even the ones with children.

You're a gay male interracting with females... I think the point is somewhat negligable. I mean that in the non rudest way possible.

Champ you really need to do a bit of research into sexuality before you start posting opinions like that. If it was down to an inbalance of a hormone 'floating around' then sexuality could be chosen and defined with therapy.

It can't be done.

I'm not going to get into the nitty grittie's of biology on a forum mate. It is a biological reason, and it has to do with hormones.

i know a few people that have had gay parents and they are all now in heterosexual relationships

I'm not going to get into the nitty grittie's of biology on a forum mate. It is a biological reason, and it has to do with hormones.

My professional opinion right here... I don't care if it's biological, I'm gay because I like guys :lol:. If my brain has an imbalance then I'm glad because I like guys ;)

i know a few people that have had gay parents and they are all now in heterosexual relationships

Well I guess that solves it ;)

My points about the upbringing of a child evolving into sexual preferences is PURELY hypothetical and it's a speculation I have. I may be wrong, I may not. No one can prove it without research.

Uncle bobs gay son terry that works down at the childcare centre, where all the three year olds are totally alpha, destined to be future MMA stars doesn't cut it.

My professional opinion right here... I don't care if it's biological, I'm gay because I like guys :lol:. If my brain has an imbalance then I'm glad because I like guys ;)

There's nothing wrong with that, man. I don't mean it in a bad way at all. Everyone is different.

This is a good forum to talk about biology. No one has identified a hormone involved in homosexuality. I dont think its that simple. Very little is known about how homosexuality is influenced by physiology.

Dude, that is what I've been saying!!! It's CHEMICAL!! BUUUUT YOUNG CHILDREN ARE IMPRESSIONABLE. No one knows how a young mind could potentially be shaped. Has anyone done research into children raised by same sex couples?

There is no doubt in my mind that SOME children bought up by same sex couples would experiment, or even think they themselves, were gay.

How would anyone have been able to conduct tests of homosexuality being a product of environment?

I'll state this one last time, I have been reiterating myself quite a bit in this thread that I believe homosexuality has a bio chemical reason. But I still believe it's possible for young children to be VERY confused.

I am listening to you, i think your opinions are valid and i appreciate them (and i think everyone else in this thread does too). For a 19yo aussie i think you are a pretty open minded chap.

With that said i think your opinions are showing that you still hold some unfounded views that i don't agree with and research doesn't agree with. That is what i have been saying.

Anyway, i'll again adress yourr point that childrne living with same sex parents may grow up confused.

I know alot of people who have grown up with straight parents. When puberty hit they were still confused, some experimented with same sex relationships and some didn't. Ergo, being confused is normal. And experimenting, although you may find it a bit repulsive, is not a bad thing and can be a lot of fun!

Contrary to what you believe Gordo the sexual conotations hadn't crossed my mind, it is a matter to serious to even consider implying just for forum kicks.

Gillsy, I did explain to a degree why I question the motives of gay men and to elaborate even further, know matter how good of a parent you think you may or could be, the fact that you would bring a child into an environment that will most likely lead to them been ostricized, bullied, ridiculed ETC speaks more about what you want for yourself rather than the child, Another reason I question the motives of gay men is surely as males and gay men at that, they would understand that having two dads is going to be a hell of a lot worse than two mums.
Allowing gay couples, especially men to have children, is little more than a social experiment using children as guinae pigs.

You let me know when some druggo posts on the forum and I'll tell them what I think too, I never said they had more right to parenthood than gay people, so I don't know why you keep using that line.

Ok so maybe gay men can want kids out of paternal/maternal instinct, it still doesn't make it right

Yep, because go out to play games with children's lives. Lets just have a social experiment, we'll even put it on TV and make it the next big hit in reality TV.

Contrary to what you believe Gordo the sexual conotations hadn't crossed my mind, it is a matter to serious to even consider implying just for forum kicks.

In that case i apologise.

It is an extrmeley serious matter, that's why i jumped on it. In a conversation revolving around sexuality i think we can be forgiven for mis-interpreting your post but I'm glad that it is not what you meant.

Just because you can reproduce(as you call it) does not mean that you should.. You would have to agree that a hell of a lot of couples have children because they just end up preg.. and deal with it the best that they can. and good on them. Im many situations people have to try and try honestly its like climing Mt Friggen Everest, to have chinldren. and its because we want this so bad...These are the kind of people that we want raising children, not the kind who can give birth like giant sprinklers scatering basterd children to the four corners of the earth..and dont even care....And if you actully new and gay or Les couples you would now that they would make increadable parents. Some of the gay people that i no are so insperational in every single thing that they do, and i am so proud to no them. You might think that gay men want to be farthers for the wrong reasons, what about gay women, or do you think two women togther is hot,,,the thought of you to gay women is def not hot.... The sick thoughts that make you question gay parents make you the one to be questioned. call the police, I would rip the head off anyone who touched my kids... what would you do....

You went a little of the rails here mate. I haven't metioned a single sex act in any of my posts yet you just go ahead and accuse me of thinking some pretty sick ****, Pull your head in. I realize it's a pretty touchy subject but I have been completely civil in my posts.

P.S. I haven't met a single hetero bloke that doesn't think two women together is hot, so I don't know what your getting at there.

Gillsy, I did explain to a degree why I question the motives of gay men and to elaborate even further, know matter how good of a parent you think you may or could be, the fact that you would bring a child into an environment that will most likely lead to them been ostricized, bullied, ridiculed ETC speaks more about what you want for yourself rather than the child, Another reason I question the motives of gay men is surely as males and gay men at that, they would understand that having two dads is going to be a hell of a lot worse than two mums.
Allowing gay couples, especially men to have children, is little more than a social experiment using children as guinae pigs.

You let me know when some druggo posts on the forum and I'll tell them what I think too, I never said they had more right to parenthood than gay people, so I don't know why you keep using that line.

Ok so maybe gay men can want kids out of paternal/maternal instinct, it still doesn't make it right

The problem is that WHEN we prove you very worng and all of our children go up just fine, no better or worse than the rest. You wount be so special any more.

The world is changing GET ON BOARD, OR GET OFF,,,,,

I still can not understand why it is such a big issue who someone else has attractions towards. Who cares what people do in their own lives? It is diversity that makes society interesting isn't it?
I am straight and I do not feel threatened/intimidated/offended by people that have the bravery to live thier lives how they want to.

Dude, that is what I've been saying!!! It's CHEMICAL!! BUUUUT YOUNG CHILDREN ARE IMPRESSIONABLE. No one knows how a young mind could potentially be shaped. Has anyone done research into children raised by same sex couples? .

Only for the past 70 years...A two second Google search provided the answer to that question. It really isn't that difficult, but I suppose caps lock is a lot easier.

As previously stated, no key, major, or harmful differences between being raised by same sex or heterosexual parents.

This is a good forum to talk about biology. No one has identified a hormone involved in homosexuality. I dont think its that simple. Very little is known about how homosexuality is influenced by physiology.

I suppose this would be a good forum for it. I however won't get into it, it would be like writing a whole assignment (which I already have to do twice over for uni).

Just because you can reproduce(as you call it) does not mean that you should.. You would have to agree that a hell of a lot of couples have children because they just end up preg.. and deal with it the best that they can. and good on them. Im many situations people have to try and try honestly its like climing Mt Friggen Everest, to have chinldren. and its because we want this so bad...These are the kind of people that we want raising children, not the kind who can give birth like giant sprinklers scatering basterd children to the four corners of the earth..and dont even care....And if you actully new and gay or Les couples you would now that they would make increadable parents. Some of the gay people that i no are so insperational in every single thing that they do, and i am so proud to no them.

Exactly my thoughts. As someone who works with new parents, I see SO many people who accidentally fall pregnant, and although a lot of these people will still make great parents, there are way to many people out there bringing children into this world who shouldn't be! Just because they 'naturally' fall pregnant doesn't just instantly make them good parents!! I have seen a small amount of same sex couples having children, and the fact that they have had to fight so hard for that right and work so hard to have a baby shows how much they want to have children and the lengths they will go to for their child. Not saying they will be better parents than any other couple, but at least they're not just 'scattering bastard children to the four corners of the earth' as Richard so eloquently put it! lol

Only for the past 70 years...A two second Google search provided the answer to that question. It really isn't that difficult, but I suppose caps lock is a lot easier.

As previously stated, no key, major, or harmful differences between being raised by same sex or heterosexual parents.

So constant, relentless, demoralising ridicule is "no key, major, or harmful" to a child and it has no possibility that it would stunt their social developement? I love the patronisation, too. Things are lost in translation over the internet, using caps to highlight a point can be useful, if it is done in a way that isn't rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back