snake ID?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cold-B-Hearts

ok so i was at the pet shop and aparently my "Jungle" is a "darwin"
what do you guys 145.jpg082.jpg221.jpg220.jpgthink?

Carpet python.... no way to tell exactly what it is.

thats so weird it got sold to me when it was basicaly coulorless as a jungle.
it was cheep reduced to $75 i think either that or $175

I dont mean to be rude but how did you not discover this earlier? If you have seen other pictures of jungles it is very clear that this snake is not a jungle...

Yep its a carpet! Could be coastal or jungle. They vary so much. In my opinion I don't see any bredli or diamond in there.

I dont mean to be rude but how did you not discover this earlier? If you have seen other pictures of jungles it is very clear that this snake is not a jungle...

i didnt discover it was a jungle because although i have seen photos of black and golds and black and whites , i havnt even seen photos of tullys and athernans. excuse my spelling

the close up pic looks like a darwin other pics look like a coastal.....i cant see any diamond or bredli in there at all!!

ok thats fair. i wasnt having a go i was just honestly wondering why alarm bells didnt go off sooner :)

Im fairly new to snakes and if somebody told me it was something it was not i wouldnt know either.

yer its abit confusing owning a snake for about a year ands its not what i think it is. to be honest i think its probly got a few diferent snakees in it

I don't know how anyone can even think they know what it is? It could have anything in it... it's Morelia spilota

Liam can you go back to the person who sold it to you and ask? It does look like it could be a mix, eg patterning of a bredli but coloring of something else like darwin maybe. Asking the person who sold it to you is the best way to clear it up.

you but you can see the black around each pattern, and thats wat a standard bredli has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back