Is Brown the new green?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else see the mozzy that is probs going to die?

l

guzzo i think the toads should have some points and they have taken over you yard:p

Maybe mozzies would be a good vector for whatever (if anything...ever) they use to poison/infect toads.... just a thought for in the future sometime

YUUUUUUKKKKK.Thats a cane toad!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!kill em all before they reach SA.surely theres no law against their massacre.
not even a mother could love that.well thats my nightmare fixed in for the night.EEEEEEEWWWWW.

well get used to them there here to stay,no matter how many you kill they will always return,they will be able to manage this species in the future but never rid our country of them

At least they are eating each other aswell...

Nice pic, me, the turtles and maggots usually eat them before any get a chance for canabalism. I get the meat the maggots get the posionous bit and the saw shells get the rest. Im also thinking about getting some bright orange ones to keep as pets, lovely critters.

They have found one here in TASMANIA I never thought they would get here :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back