Blue-eyed snakes - share your photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonmum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This poor guy has been blue-eyed for a couple of days and looks absolutely terrible. He just hangs limply on the branches appearing dejected. (If I dangled a rat in his enclosure, however, that would change in a flash:lol:.) The eyes are classic today. Anyone else got 'blue-eyed' photos to share? (Yes - I know the RSPs have blue eyes - go ahead and show off, too.)
DSC03731-1.jpg

I hate it when their eyes go all dead looking when they ready to shed.it's kinda creepy looking.my hubbys bredli is a few days away from doing it.my sons bredli has just finished his shed.dried skin everywhere.

Nice one Matt - double the blue eyes!
Yes, snakes, I know he's going to shed - he will be beautiful in time for Easter, but looks absolutely shocking right now.

My girl looks like a horror movie snake in this pic :lol:

Attachments

• Blue eyes8.jpg
    Blue eyes8.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 144
hes trying to hypnotise us! run for your lives!

damn both my 2 jungles just finished there shedding last night :p have to wait for my diamonds now

i felt the photo was a bit light...

IMG_35895.jpg

come on there has got to be more cool pictures out there :)

Last edited:
I can't even get my albino to show her face when she's on shed. Have only seen her side and tail for three days now. Don't want to bug her and make her cranky. The 'blue' isn't so obvious on albs, but they get washed out looking. Boy still looks terrible, but eyes are clearing up. Soemone else must have some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back