My little beardies fight for life, I wont give in.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey good luck, i too have my beardie on sand and have never had a problem i just feed his crickets in a bowl, also i put them in the freezer for a couple of seconds just to put them to sleep and then in his bowl he is down at the bowl straightaway as soon as the start to wake up he gobbles them all up. I hope everything works out for you. Also i am in perth so if you want there is a really good reptile shop in rockingham if you need help.

just a suggestion
try a little bit of dog food
not awsome for the lizard but if you want to get it used to the idea of eating by itself then might work
worked for me

Youn keep fighting,tell Paddy to kep fighting and i will keep praying.its all i can do.You make me cry with how hard you are trying,and while i write this Squish my beardie sleeps on my laptop.Everything i had thought of to mention has already been said.
As for the would you treat your human kids etc.....no health cover provided by the government for these babies.So ignore that statement,selfish people write things like that.
my heart is with you and Paddy.

Nawww, how is he doing??

Try some baby woodies instead of crix..
Sometimes no matter what you do, its just not meant to be

Folks, they are doing OK! They are making a slow recovery :) They have been to the vets and been admitted and now they are back and recuperating.

These littel guys are fighters. They are in together - they are male and female after all, and the vet said Paddy would maybe learn to eat off of Sari.

They wont eat yet, but they are getting liquid calcium, and liquid vitamins and hydrated regularly. Paddy got to eat some woodies yetserday - we gave him no choice. Sari was gasping, so I took the opportunity to stick a woodie in each time she opened her mouth, which she chomped on happily! Whatever works! :)

Thank you again for your kind words folks and for your prayers. I wish for the day I have a happy beardie who would sit on my laptop :)

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back