Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to wiki "common characteristics among people with dyslexia are difficulty with spelling, phonological processing (the manipulation of sounds), and/or rapid visual-verbal responding." So that would be spelling - yes.

obviously never watched the naked gun movies.IT'S A JOKE.

Oh damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I guess you've got boxes lying around everywhere - she couldn't be in one, could she? Or maybe hiding behind them?
nah were moving just up the road so we'll just pick stuff up and chuck it in a van load by load. But i have already looked through everything in our unit. if she's still here i would have thought she would have came out by now after 7 days, but no sign. I have also check with the neighbor on the ground floor beneath our balcony incase she fell over but nothing. Its a real shame. I still have her brother, i bought them as a pair and was hoping to breed them next year. And i was just building an enclosure for her. I gave ppl in the unit complex my number so see what happens. Thanks

I was lucky when my Stimson Python escaped.. He woke me up at around 3am as he had crawled into bed with me.

Good luck finding your diamond python.

They sure can be naughty kids.My sons birthday bredli got out the first night at home.Hubby and i ripped the kitchen apart looking for this not quite a mtre length python.Hubby stressing most cos its a birthday pressie.Pulled out the fridge,oven,was just about to start ripping of the bottom cupboards when he was found in one of my tiny brass vases next to his tank.WHEE.....thank goodness.
Lets hope she is just playing hide and go seek with you.

One word of advice... DON'T SIT ON YOUR COUCHES! I am pretty good at losing things so one night when my snake was in an adventurous mood I let him out of his enclosure just to see where he would end up... Turns out he went straight for the couch nearby and under the left side cushion (warm, dark, tight space). And when I actually did lose him sure enough first place I looked and there he is under the left side couch cushion. Bit risky letting him run free like that but it's good to know where he is most likely to travel to in the event he gets out again!

Lol, my room mates don't know we have snakes, and we all have padlocks on our doors. If the snakes ever got out and went under their doors, I'd be in a world of hurt. I'd probably get out the bolt cutters and play ignorant when they came home.

Update on missing jungle:
Sad to say we have moved out now and she didn't turn up. I worked out that she is due for a shed so I'm hoping that she has bunkered down somewhere for the last ten days and when she sloughs she will surface. I have only moved up the road so I will check up now and then and I have left my numba with ppl in the unit complex in case they come across her.
I really hope she turns up:(

Hey hibern8,

Damn. I really hope you're right that she'll show up after she's finished her shed. Hope you can give us some happy news soon.

I really hope she turns up:(

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back