Computer"Goblin"!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Varanus

Can't wait for my large male RBB to shed again as it keeps the "Goblins" off the computer :)!!

haha that is Awesome!!! I'd love to have a 'goblin' like that :D Gorgeous monitor I.V

lol I tried that joke in another thread once Guzzo and was met with less than enthusiastic responses so I'll give you a like just for effort ;).
That's awesome IV. Does your goblin get free run of the house?

Don't feed it after midnight
Don't let it go in water!
Don't expose it to bright light...
Wait up a sec

Thanks everyone, he's certainly one of a kind:)!

Sax, only when it's to cold/ wet to go outside. Most of the room's monitor proof, except "the monitor" :)!! That last one should give Guzzo some leighway.

Bez84, if you look at the patterning on the back of his neck in that last pic, you may notice a demonic grin, hence the name (not named by me BTW, but very apt).

Thanks mate hahaha...It was sad I know.....I actually quite often crack myself up with sad jokes .....hey that is a cool critter you have there I-varanus.....looks placid.....i'm sure you would know about it if it nipped you though!!!!

Thats why i loved the head pattern, ive seen on another lacy a smaller yellow smiley face ontop of its head.
Bez84, if you look at the patterning on the back of his neck in that last pic, you may notice a demonic grin, hence the name (not named by me BTW, but very apt).

Haha i_V he does too, pretty cool. He's a nice looking specimen too mate

He's getting big, Richard!
Here's that goblin face on his neck, close up:
93308001.jpg

He's come a long way since this photo was taken!
93041059.jpg

Wow he is stunning!

Don't know how he got up there without getting caught in the power cords.
By BHP goes straight for the cords and is a nightmare to extricate!

Many thanks David:)! He still doesn't have the size or bulk of "Bruce" when he was younger, as yet, but Goblin has been brumated every season (or perhaps he lacks the genes?). Do you have any pics of "Alex" when he was smaller??

Cheers Darlyn, Goblin's a seasoned veteran at computer hacking, the bigger picture seems to be to get to the curtain rail. I don't know if shed elapid skin would work as a deterent with a large BHP, it might have the opposite effect:)!

Is goblin related to Crocdocs pair of lacies? I remember seeing Goblin and another bells called Satan on Crocdocs youtube a while ago but I wasn't sure if they were from his pair. Does anyone here own Satan? He looked entertaining at feeding time.

No, not related. Goblin was originally bred by Matt Bonnet in SA. I believe "Satan" and another of crocdoc's Bells phase, "Cyclops" were from Peter Krauss(?) in QLD and crocdoc still has them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back