Finally!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovemycoastal

Reaction score
i just bought what i think is a very nice enclosure for my coastal, picking it up either thursday or friday! :) so excited!!
now just need to find a substrate that looks beautiful and some nice branches and rocks, i cant wait!
just thought id share my excitement haha

How cool.of course your not at all excited are you?...hahahahahaha.awesum news for your python.i use a product called chipsi here in SA.looks really cool but retains warmth really well,and its soft,highly absorbent too.

Kritters crumble fine looks really good. It's pretty cheap and it's easy.

i was thinking kritters crumble, but have no idea where to get it, i live south east of melbourne if anyone knows somewhere?

If you can't find it locally, someone sells it on eBay look up "ARK-700 Reptile Frog Enclosure Bedding Substrate 3kg" they sell it pretty cheap but postage is about $7. I got some from them it's really good.

ill be taking some photos for sure :)
ok now my next question about kritters crumble, how much will i need to cover the floor which is 4ftx2ft?

You can cover a 4ft x 2ft to about 1cm thick with half a bag. You can put it thicker if you want.

The one bag of knitters crumble would be plenty. I used it for my 3ft bearded tank and would find I'd have nearly half a bag left.

oh sweet, thankyou! im gonna order one now haha

should i get the 'fine' or the 'course' one? which is better for the snake?

Last edited:
OZPET OZPET OZPET OZPET OZPET!!!

I do like the ozpet stuff! ;P

so i went to pick up the enclosure today and i thought it would fit in the back of my wagon (just) but it didnt!
uhhhh now i have to find a trailer! kinda frustrating haha

haha luckily no, only about 10 mins from where i work, then half hour home, so not too bad. the place ALOT of sweet enclosure plants/hides/bowls etc. so i think when i go back tomorrow ill spend up and make it look real nice

Lol, i love doing that. "And i'll take that, and these and this and ohh, they would look cool". :D

got the enclosure home yesterday, got a couple of pics here.
just waiting on the kritters crumble to arrive, some light cages and some jungle vines, and a bit more greenery too, but here it is so far! im very pleased with it :)

Attachments

• DSC00172.jpg
    DSC00172.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00167.jpg
    DSC00167.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back