olive and tag pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilesrkool

Reaction score
here is my male olive witch was ment to be a female:( and my stimmsons chewing on my finger

Attachments

• IMGA0356.JPG
    IMGA0356.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMGA0357.JPG
    IMGA0357.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 96
  • IMGA0368.JPG
    IMGA0368.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMGA0369.JPG
    IMGA0369.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMGA0367.JPG
    IMGA0367.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 66
gorgeous olive :D can't wait until I can get mine!
haha go the fiesty stimson!! nice markings on him/her ...
thanks for sharing :)

Nice snakes, antaresia seem to like chewing on people!

yeah he dose like to bite i recon just ahungery cause were i got him only gave im a small mouse a month

Wow, a small mouse once a month isn't very good at all, no wonder he was biting. Once every 10 days is probably the best, and he can probably eat weaner rats. Glad he's with you now! I feed my snakes 10% of their body weight, that seems to work well :)

Damn it! I thought you were showing the olive that tagged you. haha

yeah she had a big fuzzy and a small one assoon as i got he home
snakelove sorry hah would have been abit more blood haha

yeah she had a big fuzzy and a small one assoon as i got he home
snakelove sorry hah would have been abit more blood haha

lol i know! and that was what I was expecting! haha. =) no worries tho mate, I'll be waiting patiently..

In the case of a feeding response, the squeezing scares me more than the biting :shock:

yeh i was expecting to see an olive bite >.< beauty tho. i want one. but then again .. i want alot of things.

yeah i thourght the sam about my female black head bit me 2 time and put her teeth on my rist just to scear me haha

In the case of a feeding response, the squeezing scares me more than the biting :shock:

Nothing freaks me out more then the first strike. It surprises me tho how tight they can squeeze, I have a hatchy coastal and it squeezed me pretty hard and it cut the circulation out of my index finger. I was surprised lol.

yeah i thourght the sam about my female black head bit me 2 time and put her teeth on my rist just to scear me haha

lol yeah I don't know why but woma bites hurt more then a carpet or a spotted. haha

yeah same with heads cause there alot bigger

Attachments

• IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 28
Nothing freaks me out more then the first strike. It surprises me tho how tight they can squeeze, I have a hatchy coastal and it squeezed me pretty hard and it cut the circulation out of my index finger. I was surprised lol.

I've had the same experience with my snakes when they were hatchies, especially my Bredli. She's the most nervous of all my snakes, I got her at 8 weeks old and she was frightened of everything that moved, and when she squeezed it was amazing how strong she was. She used to just sit on my hand and squeeze the whole time I had her out, and she'd try to bite anything that moved. She's much better now at 15 months, still a bit flighty but otherwise much better.

yeah even when young there stong so thats y im so cear fully with my big boy i really wouldn`t want her to bite and rap me up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back