MD seems bigger eveytime I see him :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewoman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My little man is 2 years old now, I've had him since he was 7 months. I have a couple of pics of him, one from when he was little, and one from yesterday (he's sitting on the same branch.)

photostream
2yr4.jpg

Prince 10.jpg

photostream

Attachments

• 2yr.jpg
    2yr.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Hey again tahlia,
i swear sookie is bigger everytime i get her out for a cuddle,and heavier.but always adorable.is dinner tonight for her so today she will spend as much time as possible with me before piggypants eats again.
Your bloke is a beauty,i don't think i will ever see a not beauty snake.

Just a bit of size difference!

Lol, yeah, just a little :lol: when I first got him he looked about as big as a shoelace. He put on at least 50 grams a month, and once it was 77. He's still just as gentle as he's always been, just much stronger. A few weeks ago he was sitting around my neck at the computer, and then he went down to the arm rest and started pulling me over to it, and I had to untangle him. Even though he's still small compared to an adult snake he's got a lot of power!

Hey again tahlia,
i swear sookie is bigger everytime i get her out for a cuddle,and heavier.but always adorable.is dinner tonight for her so today she will spend as much time as possible with me before piggypants eats again.
Your bloke is a beauty,i don't think i will ever see a not beauty snake.

Prince feels really heavy at the moment too, having a growth spurt I think. He is a beauty, thanks for saying that. Even though his colours are dark I still think he's very hansom :) Your snake sound like mine, being a sook. Prince doesn't realise he's a snake until dinner time, other times he's not bothered by anything, and he lets me pat him on the head and under the chin... not many snake you can do that with!

MDs are amazing :)

They sure are, I think people pass them by sometimes because their colour isn't as bright and beautiful as a jungle or bright coastal or Bredli, but their temperament makes up for that. Well, as long as you don't end up with one of those rare psycho MDs :) haven't heard about very many though. I just hope that he actually is male, I found out today that a coastal I've had for nearly a year is male and I thought it was female... don't want this to happen with Prince, I don't want to call him Princess :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back