Pets Are Not Fashion Accessories...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleG

Not so new Member
Reaction score
...Or Are They??

This arvo when I got home from work, I got my 3 month old jungle out for a strech and layed on the floor checking my emails. Not long after I felt tickling on my head, I got up and looked in the mirror and saw this. I thought it was too funny not to share! :lol:

What a nice scrunchy! This little devil gets into EVERYTHING!
Oh and I threw in an extra photo to make the painful task of uploading photos worth my time. ;)

Attachments

• P4130264.jpg
    P4130264.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 199
  • P4130246.jpg
    P4130246.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 202
  • P4130219.jpg
    P4130219.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 156
So at least it is not just me and my snakes that playnfashion dress-ups.try going shopping like that and see who notices....all the kids will.hahahaha.does he pretend to hold your sunnies up as well?

Maybe I can show this to my mum to convince her that snakes are usefull

Haha, no he does nothing like that. I get him out to cruise around and explore at his own accord (under a watchful eye of course!) But he is always around me and into what ever I am doing. (I dont know whether that is because he knows the cat may be around the corner and he feels safer with me than on his own, hehe) But either way I find it amusing! I have some pics on my profile where he got onto my wine glass and I had a bit of trouble getting him off!

Awesome :)

Still not game to let my darwin roam more...he can still be a little snappy sometimes lol

nah be brave!!!
My FAVOURITE saying is this
"Life Without Danger Is A Waste Of Oxygen"

Although I dont think you are in much danger with your darwin!! :)

Damn, I'll have to remember to post my one of these XD I have a brilliant picture of my Coastal python, Sorin, when he did that to my step sister Amy. It is sucj a good pic, lol. He is always climbing onto our heads hahahah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back