Easter Show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcastocrat

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a re-post, but when is the best day/days to go to the show and see the reptiles? I understand there will be judging on the final day of the show, but does the final day constitute the "reptile show" segment in total, or is there more?

Hope this makes sense, haven't had my coffee yet :shock:

I think it`s only a one day event, and that`s on a wednesday.

If you go onto the wild expo web site it has the dates.

Last edited:
Edit: Didn't see Briadotti's edit before I posted.

Will

Last edited:
There are reptiles there from 2day till the 27th. I got that from the Royal easter shows website. It does hav info on whether there will be any for sale though. Maybe someone could let us know.
Edit: So there will be reptiles for sale on the 27th?

Will

Last edited:
There are reptiles there from 2day till the 27th. I got that from the Royal easter shows website. It does hav info on whether there will be any for sale though. Maybe someone could let us know.
Edit: So there will be reptiles for sale on the 27th?

Will
frogs and reptiles 27th 9.30 - 5.
Australian Wildlife Display

Join Anthony Stimson, founder of Australian Wildlife Displays, as he shares what he has learnt over 16 years’ experience working with Australian wildlife, including live native crocodiles, snakes, lizards and marsupials.

Anthony says “I have made it my life mission to try to reach as many people as I can to pass on my love of the Australian bush, and to inspire concern and action to protect it’s awesome wildlife. Even our venomous snakes, spiders and other potentially dangerous creatures are worthy of our respect, understanding and conservation”.

Anthony encourages safe and positive interactions with the animals, developing respect and appreciation for their needs and their habitats.
Australian Wildlife Display Date: 14 - 27 April Time: 9:30am - 8:30pm

To clarify:

Anthony will be doing his Australian Wildlife Display every day of the show. This has a range of aussie animals, herps included. Anthony has provided this show before at several easter shows. Then on the 27th, which is the last day of the show (and yes kids get in cheap -it's a pupil free day for public schools) there is the frog and reptile competion in the Wynne Pavilion. This is the first time there has been a frog and reptile comp. There will be no reptiles for sale. This is purely a competion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back