My trip in the USA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!! Thanks for posting all those pics, some really awesome snakes there, love the albinos :D

Must be a great guy to spend all that tie with you and show off all those wonderful animals

That's awesome. Did you go to Disney Land when you were in Cali? That's so sweet man.

Great thread, thanks for sharing Greg. Looks like you had a ball

yeh mate 6 days of it.... big bloody place, and when u wait 45min to a hour each ride you need it.
one ride from the line up till i got off the ride was 1 and a half hours. :(
In Vegas you can walk straight intoa gun range and shoot whatever you like, machine gun $50 for 50 bullets, Gloc $25 for 20 bullets, then they had packages so you could shoot heaps of guns.
i also went to

Universal studios
Nascar
got a tattoo
put on 10kg lol
knotts berry farm
K1 indoor go kart racing (fastest go kart i been on yet)
guiness record,ripplies,
my wife jumped off the stratosphere
went to hooters :)
grand canyon
LA zoo (which we had to line up for a hour just to get in)
wax museum
lots and lots of shopping

my names Erik Dude but ur welcome

yeh mate 6 days of it.... big bloody place, and when u wait 45min to a hour each ride you need it.
one ride from the line up till i got off the ride was 1 and a half hours. :(
In Vegas you can walk straight intoa gun range and shoot whatever you like, machine gun $50 for 50 bullets, Gloc $25 for 20 bullets, then they had packages so you could shoot heaps of guns.
i also went to

Universal studios
Nascar
got a tattoo
put on 10kg lol
knotts berry farm
K1 indoor go kart racing (fastest go kart i been on yet)
guiness record,ripplies,
my wife jumped off the stratosphere
went to hooters :)
grand canyon
LA zoo (which we had to line up for a hour just to get in)
wax museum
lots and lots of shopping

my names Erik Dude but ur welcome

Man that is awesome. You did not put on 10KG in a month!???

Where'd you get the ink from? I've always wanted to go to Vegas and get a tattoo at Hart & Huntington. K1 karting sounds sick, all the rental carts in Aus are slow as :( When you eat food over there, from like maccas and stuff, are small drinks really the size of our large??

I know this might be rude (don't bother answering if it is) but how much would one person expect to pay (including accom and travel) to go there and experience everything you did? You certainly seem like you packed a hell of a lot into a month, woulda been a great time!

Dude K1 Speed Indoor Go Kart Racing - Eight Centers Nationwide the Americans do everything so right. That is the best set up EVER. Can't wait to get there!!!!

I was also gunna ask if that was the prehistoric pets guy, but then everyone else asked. They have amazing animals! I dunno if I like the head shapes of ball pythons, they remind me of ducks. Those leucistic snakes were AMAZING. Can't beat that for $5.

Would you ever consider moving there from Aus?

Last edited:
Its great for a holiday but id rather live here.
I did really put on 10kg in a month, i drank massive slurpees all the time and ordered way to much, had to try all the fast food i could lol.
There large is bigger than ours but not by much, ever since the movie SUPERSIZE they stopped it. you can get double cheese burgers and Mc chickens for a $1, 50 nuggets for $10.
they love dr pepper hhahaha
i got the Tat done at Starborn Tattoos.
mytattoo.jpg

i paid $10 000 which included tickets to disney land and most activities and a rental car. then $5000 for food and spending. that was for 2 adults and 2 kids.

So 15k for 2 adults and 2 kids all up? Does that include flight tickets? I want to go in the next couple of years, I turn 21 at the end of next year so it would be the time to go I guess :D

The tatt is sweet mate!

How much is it for admission into disney land? I guess you paid for a different ticket coz you went for 6 days. Man it must be HUGE if it took you 6 days to get around it!!

that included flight tickets, notsure on disney land, the wife booked it all, i just provided money lol.
Disney land is big, but there is also disney world.....
yeh wait till ur 21 so you can drink and gamble lol. the drink is cheap as too. 1.7lt vodka is $13 1.7lt JD is like $25 case of beer. $20 and if you smoke its $4 pack

Despite some of the lovely looking reptiles I have seen on this thread I still believe we have the best ones here.

that included flight tickets, notsure on disney land, the wife booked it all, i just provided money lol.
Disney land is big, but there is also disney world.....
yeh wait till ur 21 so you can drink and gamble lol. the drink is cheap as too. 1.7lt vodka is $13 1.7lt JD is like $25 case of beer. $20 and if you smoke its $4 pack

Holy crap! I'm not a smoker, but that's so cheap for vodka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back