my boys getting bigger!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mckellar007

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
they grow up so fast!!

IMG_1132.jpg

His colouring is beautiful! He looks nothing like the wild crocs I've seen up here.

He looks awesome Jase, can't wait til we get our lil freshies and saltie soon :)

lucky you most of us arent allowed to keep crocs pity we dont have unified licence regulations every state has to be diferent

haha thats pretty sexy how do you go about being allowed to keep those in qld certainly not on a basic license i would assume.

He is getting some size about him Jason, last time I saw him I could easily hold him on one arm.

You will be able to get those boots made real soon mate, :lol: lol :lol:.

WOW he certainly has grown! and beautiful ,where is he living now ? Obviously not in his old tank now....

OH, I still hate you ;)

Sweet dude, a salty is definately on the cards when my freshie goes outside into his adult enclosure.

He is much bigger than last time I seen pics. Yeah, get up some enclosure pics, thats what everyone wants to see now :D:D

His colouring is beautiful! He looks nothing like the wild crocs I've seen up here.

Huh? What do the crocs you've seen in the wild look like?
Ones I've seen look just like that.

Damn you Mexicans and your ability to keep crocs! :p

Very nice looking salty Jason, have you measured him from tip to tip?

Wow,that is kind of incredible......how big he gonna break out to be?and..um...how do you train something like that for enclosure cleaning and such.oh and what does it eat......kids?

Nice saltie, I've always wanted to keep one myself, but I don't think any place in Australia, would let some one keep a large saltwater crocodile privately that could measure up to 20 feet in length if fed correctly. Am I right guys?

Nice saltie, I've always wanted to keep one myself, but I don't think any place in Australia, would let some one keep a large saltwater crocodile privately that could measure up to 20 feet in length if fed correctly. Am I right guys?

Vic does, think SA does too.

AWESOME!!!! Just showed my 3 year old daughter she loves crocs and wants to get one for the bathtub!!!! If only I could buy her one from the local pet shop.... Please show updated pics of how big it is now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back