Black Ops Players (Xbox 360)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Damn it. Everyone hates Xbox... Understandable I guess. Pretty stupid that we have to pay so much to play online.

I play Xbox but I play more Halo than anything. The only thing I like about Black Ops is: Zombies, Combat training and the AUG

haha I play on a good console sorry
Hahaha... PS3. Yes, everyone hounds me about that. I want to get one, but I only really want one that has backwards compatibility...
Might end up giving in some day, but the controls are so confusing.

I play Xbox but I play more Halo than anything. The only thing I like about Black Ops is: Zombies, Combat training and the AUG
Haha, ah yeah. You played the new Zombies map? It's so easy compared to the others.
The AUG is alright but my fav is probably the Famas... even though it seems to need to reload so damn often.

So many PS3 players. Haha.
How far have you guys progressed in online play? (Prestige level)

I'm useless at BlackOps... Reppin' level 18 right here haha

I know right? I stopped playing for ages, mainly cause my internet connection is so unstable with online gamming. I get massive lag spikes through it. Like when you throw a semtex, and it sticks to the wall above you and you die...

Hahaha. Understandable. I hate lag... It makes me stop playing too. I've experienced some down right weird lag sessions before. Haha.

im on 360, started playing black ops again last week, level 42, 0 prestige

We are xbox 360 at home.My 13yr old son like the black ops game,at the mo he has no gold membership so doesn't play bugger all.My hubby always has automatic gold membership paid direct once a year....he likes battlefield bad company including the expasion maps.me i get to confused by the stupid controllers.too many buttons.i like playing our psp or my ninty dsi,simpsons usually.or sometimes alittle mario cart goes dwm well.

ps3 as well :p

i like the zombies... im pretty **** at everything else..
my bf plays all the time though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back