Beautiful places in Australia to live

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keep your job, stay in melbourne mate, move to the dandenong ranges, southern rainforest, truely beautiful

keep your job, stay in melbourne mate, move to the dandenong ranges, southern rainforest, truely beautiful

The Dandenongs are gorgeous. Tried to get a rental place up there a couple of years ago and couldn't get one. I will consider them again, but I am starting to get a bit tired of the cold weather down here.

Me and My fam are going to be moving to Port Macquarie/Lake Cathie area, the climate is awesome, still close enough to Sydney for a day trip. Beaches are nice, no shortage of wilderness and Port Mac is an awesome town. NSW has what i believe to be the best amount of reptiles you can keep legally and Port Mac airport sends and receives Reptiles. Your out of the city but in a nice Country-Coastal town.

I thought the druitt was the place people die not lived. Lol I have Tafe there and even that is interesting

Your fortunate,people travel thousands of miles to get here,when they get out of the detention centres they come to start new lifes like living in hollywood! :)

The Gap, Brisbane. If you could get a place in the bush it would be great, there are some beautiful houses on the hills. I lived about 200m from a primary school and we got RBB's and a crapload of Carpets. I lived there and it was great! We also had Water Dragons in our pool and Blueys in our yard was great.

Me and My fam are going to be moving to Port Macquarie/Lake Cathie area.

Another one leaving Sydney. I've been to Port Mac briefly - it's not a bad place. I'll check the area out.

Hi i moved from brissy up to the sunshine coast hinterland for a sea change and have never looked back.

Dayboro or Samford area QLD. I lived in Dayboro for years before moving to Perth & miss the beautiful rolling green mountains everyday.

Dayboro or Samford area QLD. I lived in Dayboro for years before moving to Perth & miss the beautiful rolling green mountains everyday.

I love mountains so much.

Thanks for the ideas everyone. It's starting to look like northern NSW up. Anyone else?

okay so only one SAer is going to speak up for us......well thats not cool.So i will speak up.adelaide is an easy city to work out and get around in.public transport is good,i don't use it tho.our herp laws are good....not much we can't keep.our beaches are gorgeous and clean,pple are friendly out in the small towns around the city.our weather can be a little dodgy sometimes,but today its gonna be a good one.don't forget our little backward state.hahahahahaha

I was wondering if a South Australian would ever speak up!

I still think sunny coast! Up north theres cyclones and down south theres floods sunshine coast gets very little flooding if you stick to Noosa, Maroochydore, Peregian ect. Pretty decent herping too :)

Sunny coast is like Ireland, would be great if it had a roof over it...:)

Any other recommendations for SA? Or other places?

I still think sunny coast! Up north theres cyclones and down south theres floods sunshine coast gets very little flooding if you stick to Noosa, Maroochydore, Peregian ect. Pretty decent herping too :)

What about Caloundra?? I've heard it's supposed to be a nice place but more affordable( and closer to Brisbane) than say Noosa etc.

What about Coffs Harbour vs Byron Bay..Whats better to live?

I was more looking into Townsville. Aside from the tourism, it is considered the capital of nth Qld........beautiful.

beautiful it is. capital of north queensland?????you must be reading a brochure that's 20 years old. qantas don't even fly there from sydney!

Last edited:
Hey, wikipaedia also say that and they are always correct;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back