Black Ops Players (Xbox 360)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son and all his mates play Black ops (360) all the time. He is moreliacarinata, and he is on prestige 1, level 40. He is constantly on to me to buy microsoft points so he can change his gamertag. I refuse to pay microsoft to change his name.

multiplayer black ops is crap compared to mw2
im lvl 70 but cant be bothered prestigeing
i just love playing zombies on black ops
thats why i got it to play with my mates :D

Haha, sweet. I'll add all you guys to my friends list on there. I'm MissSavage88.

And I know what you mean, fugawi. It's stupid that you have to pay like $10+ to change your profile name.

multiplayer black ops is crap compared to mw2
im lvl 70 but cant be bothered prestigeing
i just love playing zombies on black ops
thats why i got it to play with my mates :D
Lvl 70 on MW2?
I don't mind the multiplayer on Black Ops, you get used to it. Though MW2 was better.

I was told the easiest way to change for free is to get some people to complain about the name and you can do it for free.;):lol:

Haha, sweet. I'll add all you guys to my friends list on there. I'm MissSavage88.

And I know what you mean, fugawi. It's stupid that you have to pay like $10+ to change your profile name.

Lvl 70 on MW2?
I don't mind the multiplayer on Black Ops, you get used to it. Though MW2 was better.

whats so ??? about lvl 70

I think COD is over-rated. Team Fortress 2 is where its at ;) any one with me on that? :D

Haha, that's awesome. You enjoying it more the second time around?
I've been playing it since November. :)

yer i am surprisingly, i played it a fair bit when it was first released but stopped. i was level 37 when i stopped, but only play a few matches then stop.

GT 360 - hipityhopityboo

yer i am surprisingly, i played it a fair bit when it was first released but stopped. i was level 37 when i stopped, but only play a few matches then stop.

GT 360 - hipityhopityboo

Very nice. I can sometimes only stand playing it for a little while at a time but if I get a bunch of friends in a party I can play for ages. Haha.

Love the game. Nothin better than having a bad day at work and come home and kill people legally. ;)
Xbox 360
Name: jedijac
Hahahaha. Awesome. I'll be sure to add you when I start up the xbox next. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back