Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No-two

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thoguht I'd share a few photos of some animals.
tn_IMG_0237.jpg

tn_IMG_0246.jpg

tn_IMG_0245.jpg

A cute, paleish amyae bred by Jay84.
tn_Pale.jpg

tn_IMG_0158.jpg

These RHD womas are going to be crakers, cant wait for a few more sloughs. Bred by Hazzard. Womas are by far one of my favourite speices, they tend to start fairly drab and dull but turn quickly.
tn_IMG_0212.jpg

tn_IMG_0232.jpg

tn_IMG_0093.jpg

tn_IMG_0057.jpg

Enjoy.

You have a really lovely collection of animals. Love the Ants too- what local are they?

Nice, I really liked your GTP and the amyae and the woma and everything else

The ants are a tri colour I've been working with, wheatbelt and scarf caramel. There are two GTPs, they're quiet different although the pics don't show it well.

Great animals all round. I really love the amyae. I am a bit bias thought I have some older relations to those 2. I think they turn out stunning.

Stunning Hayden!

That little stimmie is gorgeous, turning out nicely!

Of course the Amyae are beautiful as well hahahaha

mate you have a stunning collection. WOW
thanks for sharing with us

all nice animals. those rhds are a fine example of nice womas, but can't go past those ants;)

No-Two cos No-Two are the same?loved the first 3 pics,my ignorance is showing again,but what are the first 3 pics?love the GTP is it yours?the holy grail of snakes for me.

First three pics are a tri coloured stimmie, wheatbelt stimmie and scarf caramel childreni. The GTPs are mine, they're very pretty snakes. Ants are my favourite genus, but species would be far too hard...

Stimmies seem to be a snake that everyone but me has.they appear to come in a huge range of clour types,and they appear to come from just about everywhere.but what is the big appeal?maybe you should sell me one so i can find out....hahahahahaha...(the wallet moans in pain)...hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back