Motorcycle Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gata1

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Recently noticed a car thread and thought it wouldnt be right to post my bikes so i thought why not make a bike thread.

Start off firstly with my Yamaha Raptor 660 with full GYTR pipes, GYTR carby kit and GYTR air filter.
View attachment 196104

And secondly my 1995 Harley Roadking.

DSCF0014 (2).jpg

Both fairly loud :p
Feel free to post your muchly loved machines.

i wanna get a bike soon, only 20 though and dont really want to have to pay for services as well as rego/insurance on top of my car when i dont work many hours due to uni, and centrelink thought it would be a good idea to take my youth allowance ;(, have enough saved up though so might get a ninja as my first bike soon :) got a yz 125 from my younger days still goes alright will try to add a couple pics later.

these threads pop up everynow and then,but seems there is plenty motorcyclist/herpers i get around on my Honda CBR1000RR ,its been my main transport for years

robbie.jpg

not to derail the thread but how much are you guys paying for rego per year in melbourne?
nvm found it $551.

Last edited:
these threads pop up everynow and then,but seems there is plenty motorcyclist/herpers i get around on my Honda CBR1000RR ,its been my main transport for years

robbie.jpg

Great pic mate. How far are you from 12 in that pic? Hard to tell from the angle.

I ride mx, kx 125 and kx 250. I want to get a road bike though. My mates getting a cbr250rr fireblade. I like them because the rear fender doesn't look like a box with skyline tail lights.

I drive 110km each day, so it would be much cheaper. Just have to get a bike and do a q ride course so I don't need someone following me.

oh its no that far from vert to 12 it from that point you pull the clutch in and ease off the back brake and u can scrape gangsta style lol.
that is my road bike though which is daily ride not a stunt bike but i just enjoy rockin diffent types of wheelies

That is awesome. I have currently a banged up ninja 250 (stupid p's) since some knob decided he would smash into it and drive away.

Great idea for a thread... I currently have the scorching hot CT110!!!! better know as a postie bike :) by the end of the year it should have big Aframes on it, and chromed pipes! doing it up big time for laughs. Also in a few month will be purchasing a CBR 1100 Blackbird! Wondering how many APS members have old school bikes? my mate has a 1971 Yamaha IT175 and a IT250. Pics to be posted shortly

fattie.jpg
fattie 2.jpg

pencil.png

Batman chopper was built for australian comp of the Batman begins competition ( it didnt win ) But made it on the front cover of LIVE TO RIDE !!!

batman begins.jpg
batman chop begins.jpg

Attachments

• batman begins chop.jpg
    batman begins chop.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I bought this bike about 5 years ago from a woman who is now in prison for trying to have her husband killed :shock: I never ended up getting my license for it, and since a family friend got killed being irresponsible on his bike, I won't be able to have another one until after my mother is dead.

This was a little 250 Suzuki Intruder, not very many bikes around that are small enough for short little me :D

fat trike.jpg

FAT TRIKE has taken about 6 years to build and as you can tell heaps of cash !!

My lastest project is a FORD T BUCKET

REPTILIAN-KMAN you have some really mad trikes and choppers love the first trike and the batman returns chopper they're great :)

I miss my bike. I used to have a VTR1000. Not for a while though. :( My partner doesn't want me to get another bike, he hates them! (Esp. when I tell him stories about the hijinks I used to get up to :))

I miss my bike too even though I didn't end up riding it. I was 17 when I got it and I had to go and start it up once in a while so that the battery wouldn't go flat. I still wake up from dreams where I'm going out to the garage to start the bike or that I'm riding it somewhere. I traded it for a car which I'd say was a good move at the time, I didn't have any experience at all on the road and there are plenty of psycho drivers in Geelong :shock:

i have been a rider for many years i cant ride as much as i would like i had a real bad car accident a few years back and with
several fused vertabre and a leg shorter than the other im limited to good days to ride but when i do ride i love it more,
heres my 2
2010 zxr14 ninja
9310965.96fc648a.1024.jpg

9408963.00f2220d.1024.jpg

and the speed triple 900
3534005.4fa6c832.1024.jpg

3534006.23cb2d62.1024.jpg

hope you like i kno i bloody do

I love the zx14 thats what i want next but i'm a lil daunted by the sheer size of the beast and .....well until i am 100% certain of what i want i am sticking with my GSXR-750

Its good to see there are many other herpers that are keen on bikes too !!!

Heres a few pics of my bikes although they arent as bigs as most of your ones !

1st one is a full custom rebuilt 1987 Honda Z50J1 ADR Complied (is now road registered)
it now has a 155cc engine and all the go fast bits :
RIMG0013.jpg

RIMG0019.jpg

2nd is my Living Room Bike , does not get ridden as it is my retirement investment :) , 1961 Honda DAX (st50)

RIMG0249.jpg

and lastly is my Honda CR250R 2003 MX Bike :

RIMG0167.jpg

Will be in the market for my first real Road Bike in a few months when the old finances approve !

i have an old suzuki GS 850G 1979 model it is just my every day ride ( bad photo just took then and it is ranin here (glad im goin away on thursday:) )) I keep the harley for weekend rides. Have so many bikes can lose track of them. Also have old 350cc Honda for pig chasin but no photo :( .
DSCF0112.jpg
DSCF0113.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back