Designer GTP's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

out_of_George

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if it is at all possible to acquire "designer" gtp's in Australia as all the websites i have visited seem to be American based.

What i mean by designer gtp's are Green tree pythons which have been selectively bred over generations to produce unusual and striking patterns and colours.
Any information as to whether u can actually buy them here or have them imported would be great. :D
Visit Fine Green Tree Pythons | HOME to get an idea of what i am talking about

hey sorry i dont know i never even knew sites like that,,,i just wanted to say i wanna know to because they are beautiful :D would have a great personality too i hope

LOL what a coincidence this thread is...

Designer morph GTP of that quality (e.g. your link or: Alnusa-Indonesia) are not available in Australia and if they were, be prepared to take out a bank loan. We don't have the variation in that species here, although a few very nice designer morphs were smuggled in, it will take time before their progeny or gen2 will see the open market.
You can't import ANY reptiles from overseas.

LOL what a coincidence this thread is...

Indeed. :D

How could they be called Designer morphs, looks like someone has just picked them out of the bin.
Give me a normal classic GTP anyday.:D

Attachments

• GTP.jpg
    GTP.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 154
I have to admit, I prefer normal GTPs to those 'designer' ones.

There is still a small group of chondros on the mountain directly behind the town at the entrance to Milne Bay
I ran a tuna longliner out of there a few years ago and thats where I saw my first wild chondro

Ah thanks for the info, i had a feeling you couldn't get them here oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back