Photo meet-up!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakelove

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been looking at a photography forum and they have meet-ups every week or so. Would it be something that you guys be interested in? Will give us a chance to learn from one another.

Cheers,
Nick

I love the idea. I thought that's what herp societies were already for though

I would like to get together with a few experienced herpers to go on field trips taking photographs.
I would go myself but it's not as fun and I don't know any good areas to go and see some reps in the wild lol. Probably a bit late in the year though?

I love the idea. I thought that's what herp societies were already for though

Well I was thinking it doesn't really have to be herp related. It can be, sunsets, landscape, fauna, city or anything similar. If we do come across a herp of some sort then that'll just be a bonus. haha.

Cheers,
Nick

I would like to get together with a few experienced herpers to go on field trips taking photographs.
I would go myself but it's not as fun and I don't know any good areas to go and see some reps in the wild lol. Probably a bit late in the year though?

I'd love to take some pics of herps and stuff but if not then I'd still like to go and learn how to take pics properly. It'd be like a field tutorial.

Cheers,
Nick

id love to meet up and go on a trip also :D have some competitions on who gets the best pictures... my camera is getting fixed atm >.<

id love to meet up and go on a trip also :D have some competitions on who gets the best pictures... my camera is getting fixed atm >.<

Yeah, somewhere local to start with or something will be awesome. Really interested hey, can't wait to get it going.

Well, I'm back and fourth between Brisbane and Sydney so I guess I could squeeze in a herp trip while I'm there lol.

Would anyone mind sharing some good spots for herping, in Sydney or Brisbane?

Well, I'm back and fourth between Brisbane and Sydney so I guess I could squeeze in a herp trip while I'm there lol.

Would anyone mind sharing some good spots for herping, in Sydney or Brisbane?

Haha, I don't think anyone would share their herp spots mate. Well if you're in Brisbane then definitely meet up for a photo session.

Sounds good :)

I often go to South bank and get pics of the water dragons there.

Where bouts in Brissy are you from?

feel free to PM :)

Sounds like an awesome idea, Snakelove :D I'm definitely in! Keep us updated.

Wooo! I was thinking mountains for landscapes. Mount Tamborine? Melleny (sp?)? Gold Coast?

Cheers,
Nick

Sounds good :)

I often go to South bank and get pics of the water dragons there.

Where bouts in Brissy are you from?

feel free to PM :)

Yeah South Bank sounds good too. I'm around Calamvale area but can drive so anywhere is no problem!

That and Dreamworld are the only places I know of with Dragons running around lol.
Am open to suggestions :)

Oh and some turtles at the UQ lakes lol.

Lake Moogerah, Cunninghams Gap, Border Ranges area is incredible, sunsets to die for, clear night skies and about one hour south of Brisbane :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back