Photo meet-up!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My camera got water inside when I was running in the rain.. I love going to southbank and dreamworld for water drAgons

+1 jannico, I found mt glorious to be an awesome herp spot...also glass house mts but it is an hour out of Bris but it has some great pic ops.

Keep me posted too! :-D

I'll probably be up for something depending on when and where.

Botanical Gardens are always good for a meet if people don't want to travel far, or for a macro meet...the Roma St Parklands are hard to go past (although with the weather getting cooler, critters will be a lot harder to find).

Well this is good that a few people are keen! So we've got, Mt.Glorious, Glass House Mountain, Botanical Gardens, Border Ranges (looked up a few pics on google and it's amazing), Roma St Parklands, anything else guys?

Cheers,
Nick

My camera got water inside when I was running in the rain.. I love going to southbank and dreamworld for water drAgons

Oh no, was it under warranty? Well hopefully it'll be all fixed and good if we do set a date for a meet up!

sounds like a pretty good idea me and a few mates would be keen, we go out photographing herps on thursday nights or anything else we find in the brisbane area. we would defferently be keen on doing that. i am still trying to figure out how to use my camera properly haha

sounds like a pretty good idea me and a few mates would be keen, we go out photographing herps on thursday nights or anything else we find in the brisbane area. we would defferently be keen on doing that. i am still trying to figure out how to use my camera properly haha

As we all are mate. haha, I'm definitely in need of some help! =P

snake it wsnt under warranty so $2k down the drain im going out to buy a cheap camera that does decent pictures ,, hooked lets do this lol on holidays or a weekend is another question ? probably weekend. .

When I move back down that way I would love to catch up with some of you guys!!! best way to learn is to get with others with the same interests

snake it wsnt under warranty so $2k down the drain im going out to buy a cheap camera that does decent pictures ,, hooked lets do this lol on holidays or a weekend is another question ? probably weekend. .

Geez, not good hey! Well if you're looking for a good cheap camera go for the d3100, I've just got one and it's pretty awesome with a tamron 17-50mm f2.8. Really nice! Well I'm free on the weekends 2 weeks after this one. We don't have to rush it, just need to set a date when most people are available. Looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Nick

When I move back down that way I would love to catch up with some of you guys!!! best way to learn is to get with others with the same interests

So true mate, where are you now?

Geez, not good hey! Well if you're looking for a good cheap camera go for the d3100, I've just got one and it's pretty awesome with a tamron 17-50mm f2.8. Really nice! Well I'm free on the weekends 2 weeks after this one. We don't have to rush it, just need to set a date when most people are available. Looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Nick

So true mate, where are you now?

I'm in Darwin!!

Okay guys! We've got a few choice of places here, we could put it up to a vote? So we've got the Border Ranges, Roma St Parklands, Botanical Gardens, Tamborine Mountain and Mt. Glorious. Easter is coming up maybe take a day off and shoot some pics?

Perhaps a central meeting place (Roma St) is good for first meet up

Border Ranges is a huge area

You would have to be specific in the area you choose. eg. Spicers Gap - Governors Chair

Perhaps a central meeting place (Roma St) is good for first meet up

Border Ranges is a huge area

You would have to be specific in the area you choose. eg. Spicers Gap - Governors Chair

Yeah I guess, I just saw the pictures from there and it was absolutely beautiful! You were right about the sunset. haha.

Do it on the weekend of the 30th. That's the only weekend I won't be going back to Sydney :p

Geez, that's cheap! I bought the body from a whole sale camera store for $619 and I got the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 for the lens. I didn't want to take the kit lens that came with it, as I've read multiple reviews on it and it's just not as good as it's supposed to be. I'm planning to get the Tamron 90mm Macro next!

Do it on the weekend of the 30th. That's the only weekend I won't be going back to Sydney :p

I'll be free on that day for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back